Nouri Edge Stick

bluediamond0829

I have been trying to cut back on going to salon(because of it being expensive at times for a press and curl ---$85+ and plus I'm trying to budget) and I want to get the same styling effect at home. The only issues I have is getting my edges around my hair line to get straight.

I was searching online and saw that Nouritress came out with a Edge Stick that helps with new growth and people getting the edges straight.

Has anyone tried this?

There are a couple of youtube videos about it. Here is one persons review of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9khTqiutXU&NR=1&feature=fvwp

I know my stylist using something like this at the salon I go to and it gets my edges really good and straight.

My only problem is that it is 70.00 thats ALOT of money.

Anyone has any better suggestions or cheaper alternatives?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I have been trying to cut back on going to salon(because of it being expensive at times for a press and curl ---$85+ and plus I'm trying to budget) and I want to get the same styling effect at home. The only issues I have is getting my edges around my hair line to get straight.

I was searching online and saw that Nouritress came out with a Edge Stick that helps with new growth and people getting the edges straight.

Has anyone tried this?

There are a couple of youtube videos about it. Here is one persons review of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9khTqiutXU&NR=1&feature=fvwp

I know my stylist using something like this at the salon I go to and it gets my edges really good and straight.

My only problem is that it is 70.00 thats ALOT of money.

Anyone has any better suggestions or cheaper alternatives?

an electric pressing comb. you can get them for $20 or less. i have an andis. it works very well and you do not even need to turn it up all the way.

it surpasses my flat iron except you cant be clumsy with it. i burned my shoulder in sept and i still have a mark(its lightened considerably though)i was using it on the max then....

bluediamond0829

Forget this I went yesterday and found a small little flat iron at sallys for 17.00---got my edges good and straight....it does the job!!

Napp---I was worried about burning myself with the electric press comb(childhood memories)...

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Forget this I went yesterday and found a small little flat iron at sallys for 17.00---got my edges good and straight....it does the job!!

Napp---I was worried about burning myself with the electric press comb(childhood memories)...

yeah i burned myself quite a few times when i first started to use it. there is definitely a learning curve:look:

im glad you found something that is fumble proof:lol:

SUPER SWEET

I was gonna suggest the small electric pressing comb for edges. I love it! And it was 7.99 at the BSS.

bluediamond0829

Coolhandlulu----Girl no my edges will curl up and look a mess with some gel and silk scarf. I did try some Hicks edges on them last night and smoothed them down and it kind of looked alright today once I removed the scarf but I still used the flat iron on some of the little short pieces...

Mzteaze----i cant see the pic but if thats the one with the teeth on both sides and the iron in the middle...then one of the ladys that works at Sallys told me she had alot of returns on it.. And it did look like the cheaper version of the Edge stick.