The Best Edge Control In The World

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Ever since I was using EBIN NY edge control, I thought nothing could match it. But a month ago I stumbled upon this product

Ossat Naturals Form and Hold Wax

It looks like any other edge control but it is different in many ways.

-no build up
-smooth edges all day
-safe for smoothing edges with straightened hair, no reversion
- non greasy/oily
- huge container
-rinses out easily
- no flaking even if you put alot
-Natural finish
-dont necessarily need to use a scarf to set it

I hope this brand stays alive. I don't know about the other products but this has been a hidden secret to all who like laid edges. Don't pay more than 8 bucks for it either!

I love this stuff!

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
Does it pull your hair? That’s the issue I have with pomade. They literally will pull my hair out.
me too!! on the rare occasions i use these sorts of products i use a baby brush and I usually find my poor little baby hairs on it! I get all confused like how sway :scratchchin:
its the pomade ripping the hair out when brushed lol

my baby hairs are very soft, dare i say silky even, but nothing holds them for long. i don't get how people get their baby hairs or edges to remain pasted down all day. I'd need Krazy glue for that.

Evolving78

me too!! on the rare occasions i use these sorts of products i use a baby brush and I usually find my poor little baby hairs on it! I get all confused like how sway :scratchchin:
its the pomade ripping the hair out when brushed lol

my baby hairs are very soft, dare i say silky even, but nothing holds them for long. i don't get how people get their baby hairs or edges to remain pasted down all day. I'd need Krazy glue for that.
Yes! This happens to me too! I don’t have that problem with gel, but gel flakes and will revert the hair..