**Edges HELP**

tyrablu

Hi All,

Last night while getting ready to put my hair up for bed I realized that my edges are breaking off and are very dry. I just got a relaxer on Saturday that I didn't like the outcome, so i am figuring that this could have attributed to the dryness and breakage.

Can anyone suggest a product that I can use on my edges to moisturize and prevent breakage. I need something that is kind of light weight as my hair is very fine and I don't want to weigh it down.

Thanks in advance

TB

hothair

I used Africa's Best Hair Fertiliser, I would put it the night before so it gets absorbed and doesn't weigh down your hair...

tyrablu

hothair said:
I used Africa's Best Hair Fertiliser, I would put it the night before so it gets absorbed and doesn't weigh down your hair...

Where can I purchase this product?

tyrablu

When I think about it every time I get a relaxer my edges get dried out. Is there any way to combat this?

Bumping for more responses. :(

Brownie518

I used to have a problem with this. Thanks to the lovely ladies on this Board, I have learned to keep my edges (or any problem area) under processed. I would add my relaxer to these areas last. I make sure to keep them well moisturized. I usually use Qhemet Amla and Olive Heavy Cream (www.qhemetbiologics.com) and I also like to apply Vatika Oil or Wild Growth Hair Oil.

You should try a search. There is a member here who started a challenge for growing in edges, I believe.