Ekomba!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
ekomba said:
Hey Soun thanks what i do is everything depends on the first twist set meaning that : once a week i cowash my hair with Praital worm rinse(sometimes i put a cap on it for 20mns and shower and then at last rinse it off) then i either on wet hair rub a good amount of Bronners b and b grease or blue magic blue grease ( i like it better cause it s greasy) on the hair all over so its almost sticky a bit but it s okay cause i only apply the grease once a week then you proceed to twist. then put the satin bonnet to go to sleep. the next day i remove the twists after make up is done and then use a comb with the long stick ( the small one i dont know how u call it in english) and use the long stick part after separating each coils to fluff it and make into a free form afro and the afro sets on its own during the day. at night i re-twist and in the morning i take it out and fluff it with the comb.

i do the same routine all week without adding anything no grease no nothing so the hair is extra soft and the grease has disappeared but the moisture from the previous Praital cond makes the hair light and bouncy its not weighed down so this is my secret to soft hair you can only oil or put grease once right after washing the hair causing all the follicles are open and penetrate i hate to rub grease or oil on dry hair cause it stays greasy and oily each time u rub your hair. so u only do it once then all week put nothing to it;) and the style can last one week or two til the next wash cause in fact u re-twisting every night sometimes i m tired and just twist the hairline and put my satin bonnet and fluff with the comb in the morning if i just want a huge cottony fro;)

i believe the Praital cond and the Bigen blue black (or oriental black) contributes a lot to elongating my hair and softening it so my fro can be huge after i twist it
Wonderful Ekomba! Your hair is beautiful and grows fast! :yep::up:

My hair LOVES grease! I was doing a shake n go routine for a fews days but now I've come back to my beloved two strand twists. Last week, I have started healthier eating habits as well, consuming organic foods. I'm just eating fruits, veggies, and nuts too! I'm also detoxing my body with First Cleanse. I know if I have a healthy body, my hair will be healthier too.

:yay: YAY EKOMBA! You go girl! :woot: