ELASTA QP GLAZE.....HARMFUL???

MA2010

Ok hair growers,

I am starting to "freak out" because I just read a thread where QP Glaze was said to be horrible :blush: for the hair . I use it almost everyday because nothing else can smooth down my NG like my GLAZE!

PLEASE SAY IT AINT SO :nono:!

Can someone, anyone shed some light on this for me. I'm too afraid to even look at the ingredients. HELP ME :sad:!!!!

Water Aqua , Isoceteth-20 , Mineral Oil , Glycerin , Oleth-2 , Propylene Glycol , Panthenol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Fragrance

i'm not an expert but I dont get it

Ok hair growers,

I am starting to "freak out" because I just read a thread where QP Glaze was said to be horrible :blush: for the hair . I use it almost everyday because nothing else can smooth down my NG like my GLAZE!

Can someone, anyone shed some light on this for me. I'm too afraid to even look at the ingredients. HELP ME :sad:!!!!

Someone who is anti-mineral oil might say that too

but you know if its working for you ,just use it!

Well looking at the ingredients that Iris posted, I would suspect that the Mineral Oil being in the top 5 ingredients in the order is maybe what they're talking about. I've read quite a few threads where mineral oil is a :nono:. I could be wrong though, so hopefully more will chime in on this.

ETA: I see Iris already posted that info.

Last edited:
Well looking at the ingredients that Iris posted, I would suspect that the Mineral Oil being in the top 5 ingredients in the order is maybe what they're talking about. I've read quite a few threads where mineral oil is a :nono:. I could be wrong though, so hopefully more will chime in on this.

ETA: I see Iris already posted that info.

its like water and grease

the ole school! lol

I used to use it all the time and I never had any problems at all with it. I actually loved the stuff. I don't think it's anything terribly bad.

I used to use this to lay down my edges when I wear my hair straight....I never had any problems.....Yet I can't remember why I stopped using it

Ok hair growers,

Oh my, it was me who said it didn't work for me. Reason being is like I said in the other thread, its a glaze my hair didn't need it, so instead of helping it just made my hair very dry and come off on the comb. girl if it does you no harm then use it!

Everyone has different product experiences, its too much for my hair so I stopped using it.

lol dont freak out hon!

Back