Elasta QP Intense Ingredients?

caress

Can someone list the ingredients of Elasta QP Intense? I didn't like the DPR-11 but I'm interested in trying this conditioner based on the description on the website.

Tai

Send Elasta an email requesting samples. They gave us some for Intense for our Detroit meeting. Unfortunately, the sample doesn't list what the ingredients are.

EXSQUISIT

Water/aqua, Hexadecanol, Quatemium-18,squalane,Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearyl Alcohol, Extracts of Chamomile, Nettle, Birch, Rosemary, Coltsfoot(plant), Horsetail(Plant), Lemon balm, Sage, Horse Chestnut, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Imidazolidnyl Urea,Benzophenone-4,Fragrance, FD&C yellow no.5

Wanted to add I love this stuff.

caress

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
Send Elasta an email requesting samples. They gave us some for Intense for our Detroit meeting. Unfortunately, the sample doesn't list what the ingredients are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't want to try it out without knowing what's in it. I bought the DPR-11 without looking at the ingredients because of all the raves it gets but had I saw what was in it I wouldn't have bought it most likely.

caress

[ QUOTE ]
ms_jennifer said:
Water/aqua, Hexadecanol, Quatemium-18,squalane,Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearyl Alcohol, Extracts of Chamomile, Nettle, Birch, Rosemary, Coltsfoot(plant), Horsetail(Plant), Lemon balm, Sage, Horse Chestnut, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Imidazolidnyl Urea,Benzophenone-4,Fragrance, FD&C yellow no.5

Wanted to add I love this stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Seems ok.