I am begging for HELP!!! My hair has no SHINE! It's DULL!!

bludacious

I have been plague with dull hair. My hair has no shine. Below is the products that I use.

Shampoos: Nexxus Botanoil, Elasta QP Creme Conditioning
Conditioners: Nexxus Humectress, Elasta QP DPR-11
Leave in: Elasta QP H-Two;
Daily Use: Elasta QP Mango Butter, Elasta QP Recovery Oil

Need tips on products for shine.

Stormy

Wild Growth Oil helps my hair shine. I also use this spray called Biostrand Phorme' You can get that online at biostrand.com

Tracy

Have you considered a clear rinse? Or a rinse in a color that compliments your natural shade?

KinksnCurlz

or you could try adding honey and extra virgin olive oil directly to your conditioners :)

Also, arosci intervying leave-in is very good at giving hair a very noticable irredescent shine

bludacious

Tracy said:
Have you considered a clear rinse? Or a rinse in a color that compliments your natural shade?

I thought about this but I wasn't sure. I know Sebastian has a cellophane shampoo!

RabiaElaine

Wild Growth does wonders for me in lots of areas, shine being one of them. I also like to mist with Mizani Shyne.

L

lkg4healthyhair

Biosilk give me great shine without weighing my hair down
WGO also

Victorian

old head
I really like the Elucence serum for shine. You also might consider how you moisturize your hair. I don't know about the Elasta QP recovery, but I have the mango butter and while it makes my hair really soft, it builds up easily on my hair. My hair is very fine though. If you also have medium to fine hair it could be that you need to use less product, or at least one that is lighter.

candibaby

I agree with Tracy.. a clear rinse every now and then could help you achieve the shine that you desire. You may also want to look into a silicone shiner if you haven't already. (such as IC Hair Polish)