Elasta QP products & Rusk Sensories

Aidenberry03

:wallbash:Okay I just bought more stuff.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use these products?

Elasta Silk
Elasta Feels Like Silk
Elasta Intense
Rusk Sensories Smoother

ItsyBitsy

Every so often I use the Rusk Smoothers leave in for my rollersets. I just got the liter size from Marshalls.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I use the Intense cond. as a dc and wash out cond. Sometimes I use a little as my leave-in as well. I love it, my hair is conditioned without feeling weighed down.

fluffylocks

Elasta Silk
Elasta Feels Like Silk
Elasta Intense
Rusk Sensories Smoother

Feels Like Silk reminds me of a mixture of Fantasia IC Gel, and Carefree/Scurl. Its kind of like a gel texture, but its not going to hold any hair down, more just moisturizing. Alittle bit really does go along way with this stuff. Its something i would use for braidouts, bantu sets, basically airdryed hair that is not meant to be used with heat or rollers or anything.

Elasta Silk i think is supposed to be like a leavein, heatprotectant, and setting lotion. I've only used it a couple of times so i dont remember how it was (i dont really like the smell)

Elasta Intense is just a regualr conditoner. (i guess use it however you want)

Never used Rusk.

ttlayli

I luvvv Elasta QP Intense! I use it condish my hair and when I wear my hair in natural curls, I use it as a leave-in. Helps tames frizzys without weighing it down! :yep:

Aidenberry03

okay, so I will take back the feels like silk, and the silk. I dont need anything that is going to make my hair hard....I have brown gel already:lachen:

neonbright

Elasta Silk, I spay this on my hair before a rollerset or when I blow dry.
Elasta Intense, I currently use this as part of my rollerset routine, I haven't used it as an actually conditioner, I put a small amount in my hair, comb though add some Chi Silk Infussion and start to rolling.

Aidenberry03

I was waiting for you to come in here. Okay so does it leave your hair "firm"

Elasta Intense, I currently use this as part of my rollerset routine, I haven't used it as an actually conditioner, I put a small amount in my hair, comb though add some Chi Silk Infussion and start to rolling.

sunnydaze

okay, so I will take back the feels like silk, and the silk. I dont need anything that is going to make my hair hard....I have brown gel already:lachen:

Feels like Silk is quite the opposite..no hold whatsoever..but like stated before, good for wash n gos, slicking back hair, popping waves, defining curls.

It is the only thing I use on my 21 month old's hair..so trust me when I say it will not leave your hair hard at all.

tapioca_pudding

Elasta Silk
Elasta Feels Like Silk
Elasta Intense - I have it @ home. Gotta use it again cuz it wasn't memorable
Rusk Sensories Smoother - Yup, use this as my leave in (if youre talking about the leavein). I like it ALOT. :) Especially for my wash and go's, mixed w/ some Qhemets.
Hope this helps :)

lollyoo

elasta qp silk- i dilute with 3oz of this with 3oz of water, a teaspoon of serum (using ors serum at moment), a teaspoon of sweet almond oil.
This is my setting lotion for rollerset, I like that its a heat protectant as well.

I also spray the elasta qp silk on hair as heat protectant when roller setting, but think i will be switching to fantasia IC heat protectant.

Luvableboo

Thanks for sugesting QP Intense as a leave in.. I had a huge bottle under the sink....:lachen::lachen:This is the best blow dry I have ever had ... not dry feeling but smooth and soft.....:grin::grin: