Elasta QP Ingredients request

VirtuousBeauty

Anyone know the ingredients for these two products? Also if you've you've used these before please tell me how you liked it.

ELASTA QP Feels Like Silk Design Silk Thermal Styling Spray

ELASTA QP Feels Like Silk Leave-In H2 Moisture Sealing Conditioner

Emz Forever

Anyone know the ingredients for these two products? Also if you've you've used these before please tell me how you liked it.

ELASTA QP Feels Like Silk Leave-In H2 Moisture Sealing Conditioner

I don't have the Thermal Design spray to hand, but these are the ingredients for the H2 Moisture Sealing Leave-in:

Water, polyquaternium-11, amodimethicone, tricedeth-12, cetrimonium chloride, olive fruit oil, coconut oil, hydrolysed silk, retinyl palmitate/vitamin a, tocopherol/vitamin e, ascorbic acid/vitamin c, biotin/vitamin h, linoleic acid/vitamin f, avocado oil (contains vitamin B2, D, A, E, K, and potassium), octoxynol-13, mint balm extract, tea tree leaf extract, ginseng root extract, methylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance, citric acid, propylparaben, benzophone-4.

I really like, this (it's the new formula). I mist it really lightly on freshly washed hair along with a dab of moisturiser and a drop of oil. My hair airdries or blowdries nice and soft and hydrated:lick:. I prefer it to the thermal design spray, which leaves my hair a little stiff because it it formulated to have some hold.

Dont mean to hijack the thread, but i am looking for the ingredients of the elasta qp mild lye relaxer...cant seem to find them anywhere...:wallbash:

mzsophisticated26

yes I love the h-two spray it leaves your hair very soft and moisturize and I love the fact that it is a watery leave in which is great for rollersetting and not weighing your hair down

lamaria211

I just purchased this today in preparation for a blow out

Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Polyquaternum-11, PVP, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin H), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil [contains Vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and Potassium],Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Silk, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid.
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Polyquaternum-11, PVP, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin H), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil [contains Vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and Potassium],Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Silk, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid.
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Polyquaternum-11, PVP, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin H), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil [contains Vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and Potassium],Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Silk, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acidthe site wont let me copy and paste but heres the link
http://www.lulusbeautyhouse.com/Ela...-Design-Silk-Thermal-Styling-Spray_p_443.html