Elasta QP Relaxer for thin hair ladies

neonbright

How many out there used are are using Elasta QP Relaxer and have fine hair. I am thinking on changing to that line and just wondering how it is with people with fine hair?

Nanyanika

I've used the elasta QP No lye for sensitive scalp, my hair is very thick with medium strands, it got my hair really straight and silky. here is a pic of my hair wet, i can basically airdry my hair straight.
this was a virgin relaxer with texturized lye ends

Hey Den1
I LOVE IT!!!! Your hair looks so silky, healthy and thick. Did you do it yourself? If so how long did it take you to apply it? How long did you
allow it to sit!!!

den1 said:
I've used the elasta QP No lye for sensitive scalp, my hair is very thick with medium strands, it got my hair really straight and silky. here is a pic of my hair wet, i can basically airdry my hair straight.
this was a virgin relaxer with texturized lye ends

Nanyanika

determined_to_grow said:
Hey Den1
I LOVE IT!!!! Your hair looks so silky, healthy and thick. Did you do it yourself? If so how long did it take you to apply it? How long did you
allow it to sit!!!
Thanks for the compliment, I had my Church sister relax it for me, after one year of transitioning. It took around 10-15 minutes to apply as my virgin hair was extremely thick, it was left on for a total of 30 minutes including application/smoothing. At my last touch-up the total time was 20-25 minutes i was a little underprocessed as my scalp was tender from sweating the night before, so she rinsed it out a little sooner. Overall, I really love this relaxer its much better than Affirm lye my hair was always underprocessed, dry and tangly.