Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment: Anyone tried/using this?

Princess Pie

I found a bottle of this under my sink. Before I jump right in, I'm hoping for a little feedback. How are you using it? Do you think it's a light/med/heavy protein? Thanks in advance ladies.

This deep penetrating conditioner for extremely dry, damaged or breaking hair infuses a surge of moisture to the inner structure of the hair, fortifying weak, damaged follicles and improving elasticity and strength, leaving hair full of body and shine. Extended Moisture Repair Treatment helps repair damaged ends with wheat proteins and plant polysaccharides. It can be used following any chemical service and easily extends the life of any color treatment.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Guarhydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Acetamide MEA, Phenoxyethanol (and) DMDM Hydantion (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Blue1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40.

cici22

Hi Princess. I've used this once, about a month ago. If I'm remembering correctly, I used this with heat. I think I sat under a dryer for about 10-15 minutes. The results were similar, maybe even a little better than Nexxus Emergencee, so I'd say it's probably a medium protein treatment.

HTH :)

divinefavor

I love Elucence, but haven't used it in so long due to using all aveda products. The EMRT is great, I like it even better when I would mix it it in with the Elucence Moisture Balance conditioner as a deep conditioning treatment. That way you'll have a nice balance of protein and mositure. Results for me were very soft hair.

I may incorporate Elucence back into my regimen since Aveda doesn't really have a deep conditioner out right now.

Princess Pie

Bless you! When I searched I must have spelled something wrong, because I didn't get anything. :blush: These are very helpful.

Princess Pie

Thanks ladies. I'm going to try it on Thursday. I'll probably mix it with the MB conditioner. My hair doesn't like heavy protein, so this might become a staple for me.

Brownie518

Let us know how you like it. I love the Extended Moisture! It is a great treatment. Leaves my hair in great condition. I used it with heat, too.