Is this a protein treatment?

Qualitee

Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment

t_200.jpg
image_2
Silicone-free
image_5
Glycerin-free This deep penetrating conditioner for extremely dry, damaged or breaking hair infuses a surge of moisture to the inner structure of the hair, fortifying weak, damaged follicles and improving elasticity and strength, leaving hair full of body and shine. Extended Moisture Repair Treatment helps repair damaged ends with wheat proteins and plant polysaccharides. It can be used following any chemical service and easily extends the life of any color treatment.

16 oz.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Guarhydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Acetamide MEA, Phenoxyethanol (and) DMDM Hydantion (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Blue1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40.

I use that. Yes, that is a protein treatment. For my hair it acts like a medium/hard protein. It does have moisturizing properties as well, but I still follow with a moisturizing conditioner.

Back