See details Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment

angelz214

This deep penetrating conditioner for extremely dry, damaged or breaking hair infuses a surge of moisture to the inner structure of the hair, fortifying weak, damaged follicles and improving elasticity and strength, leaving hair full of body and shine. Extended Moisture Repair Treatment helps repair damaged ends with wheat proteins and plant polysaccharides. It can be used following any chemical service and easily extends the life of any color treatment.
Key Ingredients: Wheat proteins and plant polysaccharides

Has anyone tried this???

ubavka123

I love it! It is one of my staples. I use it when I need a protein treatment, but don't want something too heavy, and I always follow with a moist. cond. I have it on the backburner right now, because I am using Affirm 5-n-1 more often, but I still keep it in the rotation.

bajanplums1

it did not work for my hair. it just sat on it, i don't know what i did wrong. i stick to drc-28 now or aphogee 2 minute reconstructor or epitome by nexxus.

baglady215

I remember reading that this is similar to the Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum. I think Elasta and Elucence are the same company? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't tried Elucence EMRT, but I did get pretty good results with Elasta.

luvSLave

I got an almost full bottle in a product swap at the last DC meeting. My hair didn't feel particulary strong afterwards and I didn't notice any reduction in breakage like I do with Keraphix. I only tried it once so it might have been the combo of products I used that day. I'll give it one more shot, then I'm giving it away.