ELUCENCE OR PHYTO? (Yep, another PHYTO question)

Elucence or PHYTO?

• I prefer Elucence

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I prefer Phyto I. I have type 2 hair.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer Phyto II. I have type 2 hair.

• I prefer Phyto I. I have type 3 hair.

• I prefer Phyto II. I have type 3 hair.

• I prefer Phyto I. I have type 4 hair.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I prefer Phyto II. I have type 4 hair.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Lotus

Ladies, I need ya'llz help again. :D I saw the thread for the Phyto coupon and the PJ in me is calling. :look: I mean I couldnt even finish my work today thinkin' bout dem creamy cracks. I'm Jones'n bad. I use Elucence (thanks for recommending) and have no problems. But that Phyto keeps calling me man... it just keep callin' me.

Please come to my rescue...

For straight hair

(1) Which do you prefer Elucence lye or Phyto?

(2) If your answer is Phyto, do you use 1 or 2?

(3) What's your hair texture?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Look in my fotki www.fotki.com/mystic (under No Lye VS Lye Relaxer Results) and you will see my thought. I used Elucence Mild my last relaxer and I was underprocessed. Now, 2 months post relaxer, the underprocessed part looks dull while the phyto parts look shiny. I love Phyto but I am still exploring the best relaxer on the market and in my search, I keep coming back to Phyto. I use Index 1 because it gives me more body. Index 11 makes my hair too straight. I am 4a. I have 2 bottles of Elucence but I am going back to phyto my next relaxer.

Lotus said:
Ladies, I need ya'llz help again. :D I saw the thread for the Phyto coupon and the PJ in me is calling. :look: I mean I couldnt even finish my work today thinkin' bout dem creamy cracks. I'm Jones'n bad. I use Elucence (thanks for recommending) and have no problems. But that Phyto keeps calling me man... it just keep callin' me.

Please come to my rescue...

For straight hair

Thanks!

Last edited:
You proably wont get a lot of reviews for Elucence seeing that you need a cosmotology liscense to purchase it offline, but Im pretty sure there are other ways to get it obviously....

Ayeshia said:
You proably wont get a lot of reviews for Elucence seeing that you need a cosmotology liscense to purchase it offline, but Im pretty sure there are other ways to get it obviously....

No you don't. Mr Gees sells it online without a license. www.mrgees.net

For straight hair

Phyto

3c/4a, mostly 4a (top, crown, back)

Thanks![/quote]

Mystic said:
I love Phyto but I am still exploring the best relaxer on the market and in my search, I keep coming back to Phyto. I use Index 1 because it gives me more body.

This is my journey as well.

There is a thread where the ingredients of Phyto are discussed.
It just proves more (to me) that Phyto is the better choice.

Back