Elucence Users

mkd

Please tell me you love it, I just ordered the clarifying shampoo, moisture benefits shampoo and the moisture balancing conditioner. My stylist uses this line and I love the ingredients. I hope my hair likes it. When my stylist does it, it always looks better than at home so I don't know if it is her or the products.

Eisani

I think you'll like it, especially the conditioner. It's great as a leave in too. I swear it makes my hair sparkle or something...

Doll

My stylist formerly used the Elucence products mentioned along with the relaxer and I really liked the effect on my hair. :grin: Now she uses Mizani products and my hair doesn't like it one bit! :nono:

iCandyc

I looove elucence!! I havnt tried the relaxer but everything else from the line is excellent!

LiberianGirl

I LOVE the conditioner. I ordered the 20oz bottle from naturallycurly.com and it came yesterday. It makes my hair sooooo soft and manageable. My only regret is not jumping on the Elucence bandwagon sooner.

ETA: I meant 1 liter

Last edited:

Nonie

I love the products. I got the liter bottles so they've lasted me a few months, although I must confess I love conditioners/shampoos of many flavors so I don't use Elucence exclusively, but if I do run out of them, I'm definitely restocking.:yep:

Britt

I love the conditioner... been using it for the past 3-4 years... i always have a bottle in my closet. it's great for condition washing and using as a regular moisturizing conditioner.... it's a great rinse out too... good stuff :up:

Eisani

I love the products. I got the liter bottles so they've lasted me a few months, although I must confess I love conditioners/shampoos of many flavors so I don't use Elucence exclusively, but if I do run out of them, I'm definitely restocking.:yep:
:giggle: It's definitely one of many in my arsenal.

pri

Elucence is GREAT! My favorite is the clarifying shampoo and the extended moisture repair treatment! I think you'll be happy w/ it :)

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
I love it, i always have some around. i have the gallon of conditioner :look: and a liter of clarifying shampoo I bought in 2006. I only clarify once a month or so and I still have a quarter bottle left. :yep:

Butterfly08

Please tell me you love it, I just ordered the clarifying shampoo, moisture benefits shampoo and the moisture balancing conditioner. My stylist uses this line and I love the ingredients. I hope my hair likes it. When my stylist does it, it always looks better than at home so I don't know if it is her or the products.

OMG, I LOVE :lick: your hair color! Too bad you are growing it out. :ohwell:

My sis has the poo and con. I like the con, but I have so many now that I won't be buying it any time soon. It's a lot lighter than my beloved Redken.

:giggle: It's definitely one of many in my arsenal.

:giggle:

mkd

OMG, I LOVE :lick: your hair color! Too bad you are growing it out. :ohwell:

My sis has the poo and con. I like the con, but I have so many now that I won't be buying it any time soon. It's a lot lighter than my beloved Redken.

:giggle:

Thanks I love yours too! I really really like having color in my hair, but I was really thinking about growing it out. But I told my stylist that I may color it again next week. :look:

mkd

I am glad to hear all these positive reviews! I can't wait for my order to come! I just wish I knew somewhere I could buy it locally.

AtlantaJJ

I use Elucence MB almost every wash as my leave in. I have the big jug with the pump. I have other leave-ins but nothing leaves my hair so soft and easy to detangle. I will use the JOICO leave-in whenever I decide to straighten...when I air dry, it's ways Elucence MB.

Dove56

I ordered the clarifyig shampoo and the moisture balancing conditioner 2 weeks ago and they are AWESOME!!! I used them both today before my rollerset. The conditioner is just wonderful it's so moisturizing. I used it years ago when I was a complete curlyhead and I loved it then too!

Brownchiq

moisture benefits shampoo and the moisture balancing conditioner are two of my favs! I use the MBC as a leave in however.

Globeleza

I used to use the MB conditioner a few years back and it would INSTANTLY detangle my hair. I loved it!! I definitely need to re-visit

Qualitee

Great products! Worth the money,trust me. I love......well everything:)I wish they made a protein cond though:(

Great products! Worth the money,trust me. I love......well everything:)I wish they made a protein cond though:(

they do. it's a reconstructor.

http://curlmart.com/Elucence-Extended-Moisture-Repair-Treatment-p-200.html
Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment

Ingredients: Purified Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Guarhydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Acetamide MEA, Phenoxyethanol (and) DMDM Hydantion (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Blue1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40.

Qualitee

they do. it's a reconstructor.

http://curlmart.com/Elucence-Extended-Moisture-Repair-Treatment-p-200.html
Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment

Ingredients: Purified Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Guarhydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Acetamide MEA, Phenoxyethanol (and) DMDM Hydantion (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Blue1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40.
:yay::creatures:shocked::bouncegre:rofl::drool::love::trampolin:clapping:

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
am i the only one whose hair felt a bit stripped by the moisture benefits shampoo??

No, i didn't like that shampoo at all. I just stick with the clarifying one... Between clarifying I use other shampoos. I forgot to mention the Extended Moisture Repair treatment, i have it and it's very good. When I applied it and before I rinse it feels like its not gonna have any effect but after you rinse your hair feels nice & strong

nycutiepie

I think you'll like it, especially the conditioner. It's great as a leave in too. I swear it makes my hair sparkle or something...

You ain't neva lie.........This is my #1 staple line for moisture, leave-in and clarifying. I use other stuff for protein which I do weekly.

nycutiepie

No, i didn't like that shampoo at all. I just stick with the clarifying one... Between clarifying I use other shampoos. I forgot to mention the Extended Moisture Repair treatment, i have it and it's very good. When I applied it and before I rinse it feels like its not gonna have any effect but after you rinse your hair feels nice & strong

I have the Extended Moisture Repair Treatment but I mix it into my pre-poo concoction. I never really knew what it was doing but thanks for letting me know :)