Elucence: What Elucence Products Do You Love/Hate and Why?

Princess Pie

I love the whole line, except the MB poo. I've tried all of the Elucence products (except the relaxer), and the MB poo is the only one I wouldn't repurchase.

The EMRT provides strength, moisture, and slip. It has become my favorite protein item. When I used it at 11 wks post, it actually left my hair detangled. I also like to mix it with the MB conditioner for more moisture.

I use the Acidifying poo every time I relax, and find it to be gentle and effective. I also like the citrus smell.

The MB conditioner works well as a DC, instant condtioner, or leave in.

The MB poo smells great, but that's where it ends for me. It left my hair dry and tangled. I tried it several times, but always end up going back to CON. My mom loves it though, and she is 3c.

The SHE is good, but there are produts I like better. There is another product by Kenra or Elasta QP that is supposed to be the same thing (only cheaper), but I can't remeber what it's called. I think Elucence, Kenra, and Elasta QP are made by the same company.

shunta

I use the infamous Elucence MB Conditioner--it makes my hair so soft. Honestly, it doesnt give the best slip, but Ill just add oils to it if I really need the slip when Im several weeks post.

I agree with Princess Pie about the shampoo, I definitely wont order that again.:nono:It kinda makes my hair feel stripped but it smells soooo good to me--like peaches, actually.

Ive been using their regular relaxer for about 6 months now and I can honestly say that my hair looks and feels like silk--Ill never use another brand relaxer after being introduced to this one. I wanna hug my stylist for turning me onto this.:yep: :grin:

So, to sum it all up, Elucence has some wonderful products overall (except for the poo). You should definitely try it.

Brownie518

I'm very tempted to try Elucence products. I'd like to know which products from this line do you love or hate and why?

Here are the ones I'm reading about:

Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment

Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner

Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo

Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixer

Descriptions can be found @ http://www.elucence.com/home.html

The Elucence MB poo and con are staples of mine. I will have reorder soon. The poo is my favorite moisturizing shampoo. The MB conditioner is excellent. It gives great slip and the moisture is amazing. It can be used as an instant, a deep or a leave in conditioner. The EMRT is great, too. Nice slip and it will leave your hair very strong yet still moisturized. I'll be using that this week. When I repurchase my MB poo and con, I plan on getting the Silk Elixir and the Moisture Acidifying, also. I haven't tried these but I have heard very good things. Love this line!! I had never heard of it until I found the Board. One of the first of my many purchases.

Healthb4Length

When I tried this I taught the entire line was great, unfortunately some ingredients in the products cause me to breakout or leave large flakes on my scalp and hair, it's odd because I use EP products without any adverse side effects.

I really loved the shampoo and the moisture Balancing conditioner...good stuff...untill I saw the flakes:nono:

PuffyBrown

I just jumped on the Elucence bandwagon recently and I love it. It is now a staple. I have been using

Elucence Moisturing Shampoo
Elucence Clarifying Shampoo

they are now new staples. I am going to get the Elucence Moisture Balance Conditioner, and I want the Elixer. I have got to use up some of my other products before I get it though.

frochoice

I tried the Elucence MBC after following the bandwagon. What a mistake. It didnt give any more "slip" than any of my other conditioner staples. Moreover I noticed my normally healthy hair shedding and breaking off in small clumps. I will not be trying anymore products from this line.

Always exercise caution when following the advice of others.

jasmin

Elucence Moisturing Shampoo -staple
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner-staple
Elucence Acidfying Shampoo-staple

Elucence Silk Elixir
Elucence Protective Barrier
Elucence Serious Shining Spray
Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment...well at the time I didn't know I should have followed it a moisturizing conditioner

I've tried most of their products and the only ones I will continue to buy says staple next to it. The others were just fine. I use Elucence basically for the health of my hair and I like the way my hair feels after using the shampoo. It works for me. However, if I want that smooth. silking feeling I use Keracare.

Evazhair

I spritz my hair with diluted elucence mb cond after rinsing out my dc. I also use it during the week and seal with oil on occasion. I also use the protective barrier balm, and I want to try it as a hot oil treatment.

felicia

i've tried the mositurizing shampoo, moisturizing cond, and clarifying shampoo, and I hate all three. They really dried my hair out.

beana

i love the elucence moisture acidifying poo and volume clarifying... im not crazy about their conditioners at all, especially the moisture balancing, i hate it!