Elucence vs. Lanza (line)

Chichi

I just received my Elucence in the mail yesterday and I am excited to use it today. But the posts on this board has me thinking

Which one is better? Does Elucence straighten hair? Does the Lanza Strait line really straighten the hair? (I may need it soon since I am on 10 weeks past my relaxer.) Or should I buy the Lanza protein shampoo line? I heard great raves about that one too...

Any ideas?

Chichi

KittenLongPaw

Are you asking about the Elucence conditioner? If yes, then no, I have been using it and it hasn't straightened mine one bit. It's really good by the way. I haven't tried L'anza so I can't advise on that one.

re. Lanza, the straight line shampoo and conditioner line is different to the protein plus shampoo. For me, I found the straight line did work at elongating re-growth. Actually, I plan to use mine this week as I'm in dire need of a touch up!

The protein plus shampoo is like a treatment shampoo and over time, makes the hair stronger and in a better condition. I find the benefits reaped are cumulative. Its great.

You may want to get samples from lanza first to save yourself the spend but if you get the protein plus shampoo, I would strongly suggest you get the one in the original sky blue bottle (which lanza won't send, they'll send the new one with the updated packaging which has a drying ingredient in it).

I don't find the Elucence conditioner straightens my re-growth.