Eluence or another mositurizing conditioner

jazzyfunknastee

First question: I need a conditioner with lost of slip. Like the type of slip I get when I wash with Creme of Nature. How Eluence on this?

Second: Where can I buy it? I'm not too concerned with pricing but if I can buy it for cheap then I'm happy /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lexi_24

I've seen the word "slip" used to describe conditioners on this board. What exactly is meant by slip? /images/graemlins/confused.gif
Is it the same as hair is easy to comb and detangled? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks!!

Allandra

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Yes, that's what is means. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Hair where the comb just glides right through with no problem.

My favourites for conditioners that leave the hair very detangled and 'slippery' are:

L'oreal Nature's Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment (Mid priced: my fave of them all right now).

Motions Moisture Plus (Cheap: An oldy but a goody).

Kerastase Smoothing Mask (Expensive: But it works like a DREAM but the L'oreal is a less expensive version to it).

All these contain cones which give that slippery smooth surface to the hair strands.