Review: V05 Oasis Honey and Almond Conditioner!!!

lthomas1

Hair Power!
I just did my co wash tonite with V05 Oasis Honey and Almond conditioner for the first time. It is heat activited. My hair had alot of slip and felt very silky. I think this is another winner
smile.gif
. I would definitely buy this product again. It has a nice smell too!

see i wasnt going to buy this.....*sigh* i got until May 1st though. And i have a 1.50 coupon when i buy two. Im going to Target
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I didn't know V05 Oasis formulas were heat-activated until I saw a commercial last night. Very interesting!

[/ QUOTE ]

hey Hairlove, buy it and tell me if its really heat activated.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, I used it and I like it a lot as well. The smell is nice and my hair felt really good after doing a co wash with it.

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
see i wasnt going to buy this.....*sigh* i got until May 1st though. And i have a 1.50 coupon when i buy two. Im going to Target
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ha ha , me 2! good thing im not on the PJ challenge
smile.gif

Okay here is another review. I LOVE this conditioner. It left my hair full of slip ( and it is hard for me to get slip) and soooo silky. It lasted until I washed my hair again.When the water hit my hair my hair felt like silk. I have never had a conditioner last that long. I got another bottle from Britt at the meet and stupidly went straight to my boyfriend's house. He tried it and STOLE it from me. Ayesha Rite-Aid has it for 99 cents this week.

I love this stuff too! Lots of slip and it smells heavenly. It's a good new growth softener too! I like it better than the St. Ive's Vanilla and Edelweiss. (Shhh!!! Don't tell Jade21.)

Anyway, I had a coupon and I only paid $.50 for it.
grin.gif

I was definitely curious about this line, so thanks for the reviews. When the PJ Challenge is done, I will probably try this (and by then I might actually need it!
smile.gif

Thanks for the review. I prefer the regular V05 conditioners to do con-washes, so I might just have to try this too. Especially since it's heat activated!

[ QUOTE ]
greAtness333 said:
Hey! I saw this ad in 'Today's Black Woman' and was wondering if others have used it. Let's hear more reviews!

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought some last night as well. I didn't do a CO wash, but I did follow up my regular wash with this and it was wonderful! The slip was amazing, and my hair felt like silk.

Tebby

When I am finished with the Honey and Almond, i'm going to try the other Oasis conditioners. I think they will work great for my daily co washes over the summer.

Thanks for the review. As a transitioner, I could use the slip. I will definitely be adding this one to my Strawberries and Cream for conditioner washes
smile.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

Oh man...why did I click on this post? I'm tempted...but I'm on the PJ challenge...
frown.gif
Adding to the "try" list....

Re: Review: V05 Oasis Honey and Almond Conditioner

yall are tempting me too much, and honey is a natural humectant...

Darnit!
driver.gif

Re: Review: V05 Oasis Honey and Almond Conditioner

lol this is the first time I noticed the lil man is driving a stick

Back