Elysian Isle Avocado Oil Special Offer

Jade21

Ladies,

This is just an FYI. Many of you have written to me and PMd me about carrier oils which I use and recommend.

Nectar of the Goods in Greek Mythology (Elysian Isle)

This unrefined, natural avocado oil from New Zealand has been at the top of my list for quite some time. It's an incredible emerald green color and is about as rich and luxurious as you can get. I didn't know whether to post here or to post in the Health Forum because I use this for cooking and in salad dressing recipes, too. If you broil chicken, add a bit of this and there is no such thing as dry chicken. Most of us who cook know this can happen and it is not pleasant when it does

The Special

The special is the company is offering regularly priced 8.5 oz at $11.95 for $2.50 because these bottles are due to expire in September 2003.

I thought that at this substantially reduced price some of you might wish to sample

What People are Saying Section

If anyone is having problems controlling their cholesterol, please check this section of the website. A gentleman has quite a remarkable quotation.

Why I Love It

This avocado oil from New Zealand is what I consider a major luxury and treat when I purchase it for both cooking and hair care purposes.

For my hair, it takes SO little to soften and generate a tremendous natural shine. For a warm oil treatment, it's like heaven on earth

The smell is a true fruity, nutty. It's extremely pleasing.

And, the color will blow you away. If any of you have tried unrefined hemp oil, by comparison, this oil is so much greeeeeeener and softer to the touch, if that is possible. I like hemp, but I LOVE this avocado oil.

Also Check Out

The last thing to check out is the new 2oz bottles which are selling for $3.90. These were just placed in inventory and are also excellent for sampling.

~Jade~

Here is the link: Elysian Avocado Oil

AshCash

*Edited to add: Never mind I found the site. Can't wait to receive my order

Hi Jade... Thanks! I've really been wanting to try avocado oil.
Can you buy this online? Thanks -Ashley

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Thank you! I've been wanting to try avocado oil, but I had to put myself on a budget... But this is too good to pass up!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I got mine on Monday. Last night I deep conditioned w/ protein (Generic K-Pak from Sally's) and followed up with a moisturizing deep conditioner. I added a TBS of the avocado oil to Tropical Meil y Leche Conditioning Cream.

OMG!

I was always so-so about this conditioner when comparing it to the Tropical Avocado, but not anymore! My hair was like a fluffy black cotton ball when it dried. This is a good thing.
If my hair were all one length and texture I might have worn it like that out in public... I've added olive oil to the Meil y Leche, but the results weren't as dramatic.

I put an ounce or two in a separate jar for cooking. I'm going to pitch it in September. But I plan to keep using the rest on my hair. Is this okay?

Thanks for the heads up, Jade!

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]

I put an ounce or two in a separate jar for cooking. I'm going to pitch it in September. But I plan to keep using the rest on my hair. Is this okay?

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered some too, but haven't tried it yet. Of course you can still use it on your hair after September, and I would use it for cooking after that, too!! As long as it looks and smells good I don't see how it could hurt you.

T

Tee

How long did it it take to receive your orders? It's been over a week, and I haven't gotten mine yet.

LondonDiva

I can't do it, I can't order anything else. It will take me like 5 years to get through all the products I have right now. Where will I fit it in my regimen

you know I'm gonna get this stuff right

SVT

Ok, I caved in and bought this oil at the discounted price. I can't wait to try it!

Thanks Jade!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
I can't do it, I can't order anything else. It will take me like 5 years to get through all the products I have right now. Where will I fit it in my regimen
you know I'm gonna get this stuff right

[/ QUOTE ]

I often have this conversation with myself!

Jade21

Sassygirl,

I'm with the others. Definitely do not pitch the oil for cooking. Kasey, one of our hair sisters here, emailed the NZ Avocado oil council and the guy's response was most interesting. He said it was fine to refrigerate the oil. Elysian and some of the other distributors say not to do this. And, the shelf-life is easily two years.

I am so glad you enjoyed it! I think it's a very *special* avocado oil which is utterly scrumptuous for hair and cooking. Sooooooooo buttery!

By the way, your hair sounds utterly DIVINE!

If any of you do not receive your oil within 10 business days, start emailing. I had one order about a year ago where the package was sent to the wrong address. They located the mishap and sent me out an order that day.

~Jade~

Damn it. ANOTHER product I can't try becuase of the July challenge.... actually its oil which can also be used for cooking so maybe I can get away with this.

Its not a hair product per se right???? Tell me I'm right! I really want to try this.

T

Tee

[ QUOTE ]
Damn it. ANOTHER product I can't try becuase of the July challenge.... actually its oil which can also be used for cooking so maybe I can get away with this.

Its not a hair product per se right???? Tell me I'm right! I really want to try this.

[/ QUOTE ]

BRH, get it, get it!!! You need this!
Seriously, this stuff is wonderful for pre-shampoo treatments and mixing it into conditioners. It makes the hair very soft and supple. Far better than ordinary avocado oil. Makes me want to try organic olive oil to see how it compares to regular olive oil. Anyway, you're right, technically this isn't a hair product. Just tell the ladies in the challenge that you're buying it to cook with, and I'm sure they'll give you a pass.

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's under ten dollars....get it!!!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Thanks! I was worried about that September expiration date.

@BRH:
You're the one that has me adding oil to my moisturizing conditioners! This avocado oil works better than olive oil for my hair. If my hair is soft afterwards, just think of what relaxed hair will feel like!

I'm yo' pusha...

Jade21

Sassygirl,

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say you are exempt from the July Challenge with this. Definitely!!!

~Jade~

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks! I was worried about that September expiration date.

@BRH:
You're the one that has me adding oil to my moisturizing conditioners! This avocado oil works better than olive oil for my hair. If my hair is soft afterwards, just think of what relaxed hair will feel like!

I'm yo' pusha...

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay that's IT. I'm getting it. I've been given the okay by the others here so July gals, I'm getting this because its oil. Not a hair product.

Woo hoo! I'm ordering right now!!!!

Thanks gang