EP Relaxed Texture Install/FHI Platform results

Dani.Nicole

I got a partial sew in with Extensions Plus Relaxed Texture in 10 inches about 3 weeks ago. It's almost BSL on me. If you're the type of person who doesn't like fake hair, trust me this hair will change your mind immediately. It changed mine! I used to hate weave of all kinds but I love this it!

For any ladies planning on getting a sew in I recommend this brand 100%. It is a little pricey, but if you're gonna keep it in for at least 2 to 3 months it's a sound investment.

Recently I bought the FHI platform :)wallbash:) just to see if it was any good. If you're thinking about getting a FHI Runway, I think it would be best to try the Platform first. You might just like it. I am 15 1/2 weeks post relaxer in these pictures and my hair is left out on the top. Literally my roots are pin straight :lick:

The reason I bought the platform in the first place was because my Herstyler, CHI, and Sedu were not getting this EP hair straight at all! The hair was still poofy with 3 passes! Only my beautician was able to get it straight. This hair is the real deal. If you're a true 4a/b this hair mimics that type much better. This hair is a little too coarse for me so next time I'm getting the Silky Relaxed. The Platform was able to get it straight with no problems! It got my actual hair a lot straighter than the actually weave.

Now onto pics! (I was practicing my makeup for halloween if your're wondering lol And also I hate my smile so I tend to pose when I take pictures :lachen:)

BSL2008

Your hair looks nice, the install looks very natural, but I was so intrigued by your eyes....they are beautiful!!!!!

naturalmanenyc

Love your make up!! What was your halloween costume to go along with it?

Your sew in looks great, very natural! I have heard that EP hair mimics 4a/b hair very well....even in humidity.

There are probably ladies on BHM that will buy the other 2 ounces of EP hair if you post the specs on that site.

Dani.Nicole

Love your make up!! What was your halloween costume to go along with it?

Your sew in looks great, very natural! I have heard that EP hair mimics 4a/b hair very well....even in humidity.

There are probably ladies on BHM that will buy the other 2 ounces of EP hair if you post the specs on that site.

Whoever told you that did not lie! Like I said this hair is the real deal. It frustrates at times because I know I am not a true 4a/b. So when I straighten my real hair, it get straight with no problem. But when I straighten the weave it will not freakin straighten like my real hair :wallbash: I might have to look into this BHM thing...because I really don't think I'll use the regular Relaxed Texture for my next install.

And I was a sailor for Halloween but my costume was black and gold.

naturalmanenyc

They have a for sale section:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=130

How did your stylist get by with just 2 ounces? I have heard that one can do a whole head with EP hair with 4 ounces and that 8 ounces would look like Chaka Khan....but 2 ounces seems like enough for only 3 - 4 tracks.

Nevermind - I see that the wefts are very thin
http://public.fotki.com/blackbar-b/eprt-extensions-plus/

Whoever told you that did not lie! Like I said this hair is the real deal. It frustrates at times because I know I am not a true 4a/b. So when I straighten my real hair, it get straight with no problem. But when I straighten the weave it will not freakin straighten like my real hair :wallbash: I might have to look into this BHM thing...because I really don't think I'll use the regular Relaxed Texture for my next install.

And I was a sailor for Halloween but my costume was black and gold.

Last edited:

Dani.Nicole

They have a for sale section:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=130

How did your stylist get by with just 2 ounces? I have heard that one can do a whole head with EP hair with 4 ounces and that 8 ounces would look like Chaka Khan....but 2 ounces seems like enough for only 3 - 4 tracks.

It has to be one or more of these 3 things
1) The amount of hair I left out on the top so she didn't have to use as much.
2) The hair is very thick when it is first installed (you have to flat iron it in order to achieve the sleek look) so I could get away with 4 tracks.
3) I probably got more hair in my 2 ounces than let's say 14 inches.

4 oz is enough for a FULL head (everything sewn up), but I think it's a little too much for a partial sew in. But I'm not a weave expert so don't quote me lol