FHI Platform Special Edition or Professional?

BayAreaDream

Just wondering what the differnce was between the FHI Platform Special Edition and the Platform Professional was? Just bought one online and by accident bought a Professional. Dumb. Was trying to buy a Platform Special Edition. Worth keeping or should I return it? Please help.

Ericka

I hope you didn't purchase it from the beauty place.com?

I don't know the difference but just look them up on the FHI website.

BayAreaDream

Thanks. Bought it from drugstore.com. I'll take a look at the FHI site. Using my phone so Ill get the searching. Thought some ladies might know.

Ericka

I just went on the FHI site and all I saw was the FHI Special Edition, didn't see a FHI Platform Professional. It may be an older model and that's why it's not on the website.

BayAreaDream

Gee do i feel silly... for now on i will leave the New Threads to the pros. I found out which Iron i bought. Platform 1" Styling Iron. I feel better now, thats what i get for trying to shop on my iphone at 2am. The only difference i saw on the FHI web site is that the Special Edition has the Snag Proof Corners.

::back to lurking::

Ericka

So therefore you should be good. But if your willing to kick out some extra money on a good flat iron, FHI RUNWAY ALL THE WAY. I absolutely love it. Got mine for $290 this time from an authorized seller.

Last edited:

ajacks

So therefore you should be good. But if you will to kick out some extra money on a good flat iron, FHI RUNWAY ALL THE WAY. I absolutely love it. Got mine for $290 this time from an authorized seller.

Who is the authorized seller? I have one that SO I purchased on E-bay, but I am not convinced that it is the real deal.

BayAreaDream

Yeah next time Ill have to buy the Runway for sure. Buying the Platform was kind of spur of the moment and it was good deal I suppose. I keep hearing great things about the Runway though, it's just exspensive.

Ericka

Who is the authorized seller? I have one that SO I purchased on E-bay, but I am not convinced that it is the real deal.

www.pinkcorset.com

Just shoot her an email telling her that your interested in purchasing a FHI Runway and she will then reply to your email or give you a call. She only does phone sales because of the warranty. I guess internet sales voids the manufacture warranty somehow. She's located in California and you can also go to the FHI website and look up authorized sellers by state and you'll find the company name (Pink Corset) and address so she is legit.

BayAreaDream

Ok, just received my new platform flat iron... Yes it's all that everyone has raved about. Very excited because my last flat iron was a corioliss that only heated up to 120 and didn't do very much. Here are my results.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 16
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 16

ladytee2

I want to try this flat iron. I have never been able to get my hair straight with a flat iron and I would be pissed if I paid that much for a flat iron and I could not use it right.

djanae

www.pinkcorset.com

Just shoot her an email telling her that your interested in purchasing a FHI Runway and she will then reply to your email or give you a call. She only does phone sales because of the warranty. I guess internet sales voids the manufacture warranty somehow. She's located in California and you can also go to the FHI website and look up authorized sellers by state and you'll find the company name (Pink Corset) and address so she is legit.

Oh, I'm SO on this! Great price.
Even though I have no business buying it either way..lol

I'll be saving towards this though, to upgrade from my solia :O)

thanks girl!