Eqyss Avocado Mist - Ingredient Change?

soulie

I thought I would like to try this during the warmer months and my order arrived today. If anyone has this product, could you check your ingredients against mine and let me know if they are the same? All the older posts list wheat protein but mine doesn't. What's your opinion of these ingredients?

Ingredients (on back of my bottle):

Deionized water, Avocado extract, Aloe Vera, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Pathenol, Propylene Glycol, DM DM Hydatoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Defoamer

Kismet79

Hey Soulie- There was a thread about this recently. Here ya go. :yep:

www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=315449

soulie

These are the ingredients listed in the other thread:

Ingredients: Deionized water, DL panthenol hydrolyzed Mucopolysaccharides, tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium bromide, hydrolyzed wheat protein, Allantoin, sodium PCA. Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, DMDM hydantoin, extracts of avocado and aloe vera, fragrance.

Ingredients (on back of my bottle):

Deionized water, Avocado extract, Aloe Vera, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Pathenol, Propylene Glycol, DM DM Hydatoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Defoamer

The sequence is very different, as well as the hydrolyzed wheat protein appears to be replaced with hydrolyzed keratin. I use MT on my scalp and the OCT system. Am I likely to be over-proteined (yeah, I made up a word) if I use the Avocado Mist?