Megatek label mixup?

yardgirl

I'm going to buy it again. Last summer TSA confiscated it in Charlotte because I forgot to pack it in my checked luggage and it was 16 oz I almost cried as I threw it away. My problem is this: the ingredient listing is not consistent with the labeling. The pink one (PET Rebuilder) that I had had these ingredients:

Yet, according to LHCF and other sites, the Equine Rebuilder (blue label) also has these ingredients:

http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=6694

Eqyss Megatek Equine Rebuilder:

Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin protein, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, peg 100 stearate, marine protein, peg 40, panthenal, dimethicone copolyol, magnesium citrate, allantoin, amino acids, methylparaben, mucopoly-saccharides, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance

I'm also seeing the blue label ingredients as this (same as OCT)

Deionized Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, DM DM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance

*Sigh*

I want the one with the ingredients exactly as they are in the pic I posted :wallbash::wallbash:

Mrs. Verde

I am only familiar with the blue labeled mega tek. This product is for PETS, will the blue label is specifically for HORSES (aka EQUINE).