EQYSS-MY HAIR LOVE IT

dreamer26

After meeting Ms. Jadu at the Florida meet-up she raved about the Eqyss line and I must say it is all she said it is.

I use the avocado mist, the premier color instense shampoo and the rebuilder. I've been using it for 3 weeks and my scalp is so sore right now and that means growth.

My hair stays moisturize, it silky feeling and has a silky look to it as well and it has already thicken up my edges. My hair is never greasy.

It has been three weeks and I can see a difference using these products. My nails are looking good to I use the rebuilder on my cuticles.

Thanks VVixen also and to all that raved about this product. Eqyss will become staples for me.

Seeking8Rights

After meeting Ms. Jadu at the Florida meet-up she raved about the Eqyss line and I must say it is all she said it is.

I use the avocado mist, the premier color instense shampoo and the rebuilder. I've been using it for 3 weeks and my scalp is so sore right now and that means growth.

My hair stays moisturize, it silky feeling and has a silky look to it as well and it has already thicken up my edges. My hair is never greasy.

It has been three weeks and I can see a difference using these products. My nails are looking good to I use the rebuilder on my cuticles.

Thanks VVixen also and to all that raved about this product. Eqyss will become staples for me.

I'm no product junkie and I'm really into my Aveda Smooth Infusions, but this is so ironic that you posted this at the same time I JUST finished finalizing the Eqyss products to buy!

Just out of pure curiousity, I'm going to use the Premier Shampoo, Conditioner Cream Rinse, Mega Tek and Avocado Mist exclusively for 6 months. I want to see what my results will be and if this product is better than high-end salon products as they claim.

Thanks for the reveiw, is it was pure confirmation. :)

Off I go to purchase...

JerriBlank

the horse stuff? yeah heard that horse products are supposed to be great for the hair.I ordered their eqyss survivor detangler thinking it was the conditioner and it messed my hair all up. do you think i should try the conditioner?

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.

I will post my results on using Eqyss. So far, I haven't noticed any changes, as I've only used it once. Today, I washed my hair with the shampoo and the cream rinse, followed by the rebuilder and the rehydrant spray. The shampoo says to dilute 2-3 oz of the stuff in a bucket of water. I tried doing this in a little basin I have, and it did not turn out well. Any of you using the shampoo? If so, are you using it like a regular shampoo?

ACEA

Man, I'm sorry I missed that meeting. I tried the Super detangler shine on my hair while it was wet and wasn't impressed. I may have to give it another once over. You ladies really have me thinking about it. I might as well get my money's worth. It was like $23.00

dreamer26

the horse stuff? yeah heard that horse products are supposed to be great for the hair.I ordered their eqyss survivor detangler thinking it was the conditioner and it messed my hair all up. do you think i should try the conditioner?

I haven't tried the survivor but I use the shampoo and it does clean it. So you will have to condition it real well.

I use the avocado mist daily and I oil my scalp with the rebuilder, that's the way people that has had chemo use it, by appling it directly to the scalp.

dreamer26

I will post my results on using Eqyss. So far, I haven't noticed any changes, as I've only used it once. Today, I washed my hair with the shampoo and the cream rinse, followed by the rebuilder and the rehydrant spray. The shampoo says to dilute 2-3 oz of the stuff in a bucket of water. I tried doing this in a little basin I have, and it did not turn out well. Any of you using the shampoo? If so, are you using it like a regular shampoo?

I am using the shampoo just like regular shampoo and it does clean it real well so you will need to condition it well. I use their rebuilder also.

dreamer26

For those of you who loves this, what do it do? How has your hair improved?

For me it has strengthen my weak hair from the chemical damage I've done. My edges have filled in my hair is more moist. I wear protective styles so when I take it down there's not a lot of hair fallen out.

This product is recommended for women with chemically damaged hair, chemo patients use it to bring their hair back and I can say about the 2nd week of using this product I could see an improvement in my damaged hair.

My hair is not dry and brittle feeling. Now all products don't work for everybody and for once I found a product that works for me since I've damaged my hair so badly.

Empress Yahudah

Imma Eqyss gal too :weird: my hair loves it as well
I use Mega tek - it keeps my hair strong and soft at the same time I dont even see broken hairs anymore just regular shedded hairs...
Avocado Mist - i love this to moisturize my textured hair styles.. wash n go, braid outs, twist outs ect. its too wet for my staighter or sleeker styles to me
Premier Cream rinse- is my mega detangler Ive never had a detangler like the tangles just fall loose

growinglong777

I just purchased the rebuilder and avocado mist. I haven't received the rebuilder yet, it is on back order, but the avocado mist.:yay:My hair loved it.. I have sprayed it on my roots since my newgrowth is so thick,, it keeps it real moist, tangle free, and smelling great.

Seeking8Rights

I read a review on epinions of a girl who used the shampoo on her hair (she was raised on a farm and had horses) and she said that she dillutes everything-including the mist.

naijamerican

Thanks for even bringing this product to my attention. I know that some of you mentioned that it's great for new growth. My hair hasn't been chemically altered in any way; would it be good for me, too? I have coarse, 4A/B hair that is thick and dries out very easily. I would love to have something that will keep it moisturized all day long. Would this be ideal?

growinglong777

I am relaxed, but my hair is dry with most products.. so when I spray this on my new growth.. I LOVE what it has done.. but I can't really speak for natural hair, maybe someone else can chime in:confused:

dreamer26

Thanks for even bringing this product to my attention. I know that some of you mentioned that it's great for new growth. My hair hasn't been chemically altered in any way; would it be good for me, too? I have coarse, 4A/B hair that is thick and dries out very easily. I would love to have something that will keep it moisturized all day long. Would this be ideal?

I wished I could give you a guarantee but I can't I can only say that I think it would. I would spray it on at night and plait or braid my hair up and then take it down the next day and see if you see a difference.

If you do braid outs I think you'll love the results using avocado mist.

What I love about it is it;s not greasy feeling at all. All I can say if you try it and don't like it I'll buy it from you.

naijamerican

I wished I could give you a guarantee but I can't I can only say that I think it would. I would spray it on at night and plait or braid my hair up and then take it down the next day and see if you see a difference.

If you do braid outs I think you'll love the results using avocado mist.

What I love about it is it;s not greasy feeling at all. All I can say if you try it and don't like it I'll buy it from you.

Thanks for your suggestion, Dreamer. And I like you looked out for me AND you! :lol: Seriously, I think that I will try it. I don't know if it's me or the summer heat, but I have had a seriously difficult time retaining moisture in my hair during the day. If this stuff works as well as you all say it does, I am going to have to seriously consider purchasing it.

naijamerican

I am relaxed, but my hair is dry with most products.. so when I spray this on my new growth.. I LOVE what it has done.. but I can't really speak for natural hair, maybe someone else can chime in:confused:

Thanks anyway Growinglong, I appreciate it! :D It does help to get this feedback.

LaNecia

Glad you're loving it!! :yep:

It's great stuff (and you're very welcome for the raves...it was my pleasure!!):lol:

Now, have you tried the EndAll?! (I can't help myself from raving about that too :chocbunny: It puts me on :cloud9: :mmmchocolate:

Last edited:

adw425

The avocado mist did not work out too well for me and I just got rid of it like three weeks ago, but I do not think I was using it right. With the Ojon revitalizing mist, I just spray a little bit and it works like a charm -- the same with my homemade stuff. I believe I was spraying too much on my hair, which was why it would dry hard.... So I asked a friend of mine (who lives beyond Conyers) to pick me up some when he goes to the country supply store this weekend so I can try it again. I know when I try to pay him for it, he will not take it, so...I will actually get to try it again for free (smile). I also ordered the rehydrant in the 16 ounce size for $6.95 from American Livestock. Therefore, if it does not work, then I would have only spent $7.00 instead of $18.00. It is actually the bottle that says pet rehydrant spray instead of equine rehydrant spray, but I emailed them and they said that the ingredients are the exact same. If this works out, I can really stretch my $45.00 bottle of Ojon for a good long time if I don't use it daily.

ETA: The Rebuilder is a great protein conditioner. I had great luck with that!

Last edited:

LaNecia

I although I've grown to like the Avocado Mist, I like the Rehydrant Spray just a tad bit better. I tend to have the same hardness with the Avocado mist if I use too much. :sad:

LaNecia

So none of these products are made for human and horses just horses?

They are crossover products, formulated to be safe for both equine and human use.

The formulations for pet, human and horse (the Mega-Tek in particular) are all IDENTICAL so you'd have to ask the company if their products are ESPECIALLY made human/horse/pet use. They are listed on their website as "crossover safe".

I want to try these. YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!:ohwell:

Guess I gotta put this on my christmas list, do they sell this on ebay?

Yes but often it's more expensive than most retailers.

HTH.