Essential oils are fantastic!

vevster

I did scalp treatment using evening primrose, jojoba and palmarosa oil THEN I used the Cathy Howse conditioner which has peppermint oil. My scalp feels really good!
I can't wait till I comb my hair out....

I agree, I love essential oils myself!

Some of the mixtures I've used from books have been loud but I do like the scalp tingle I get along with the other benefits /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Girl, I agree!!

I just started adding EO's to my hot oil treatment staple of honey and olive oil: jojoba, rosemary, almond, castor oil, coconut oil etc. Wonderful!!! My scalp has never felt better!!! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Also, I made a moisturizer with shea butter and EO's...The best stuff ever. I use it on my scalp and hair.

They are also good for a nice bath too. I took one with a few drops of lavender and peppermint. I felt so good when I was done! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

i agree about the essential oils, vevster! they've really helped make my scalp bearable with the breakouts that i get. my staple oils are rosemary, lavender and peppermint. i add them to honey and olive oil for hot oil treatments. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Back