EU LADIES - USEFUL INFO & LINKS

Bublin

This is a question for the Natural-haired ladies in the UK because i would like a product recommendation that i can easily find in a shop or a UK internet site.

I am looking for a pomade type product that i can apply to wet or dry hair that will make my hair shine. I see lots of photo's of women who slick their hairback into a bun and their hair looks soooo shiny with lots of hold.

What do you use to slick back your Natural hair? (i am not looking for a gel)

melissa-bee

This is a question for the Natural-haired ladies in the UK because i would like a product recommendation that i can easily find in a shop or a UK internet site.

I am looking for a pomade type product that i can apply to wet or dry hair that will make my hair shine. I see lots of photo's of women who slick their hairback into a bun and their hair looks soooo shiny with lots of hold.

What do you use to slick back your Natural hair? (i am not looking for a gel)

Anita Grant does a pomade thing . It didn't work that well for me because of my hair type but I imagine because your hair is fine it will work, it's quite expensive but you can order sample sizes from her to test it.
What does work for me is using a butter like shea or avacado butter, applying it on damp hair and allowing it to dry over night and I don't add additional product on it and it's worked better than any gel i've used.
Style Smoother by Black N Sassy is also good. It's quite like a pomade and it has moderate hold and is very moisturising as well. You can get this from Paks and it's just under £4

Bublin

Hey ladies, i thought i'd revive this thread with a bargain i came across whilst shopping in Sainsburys.
If you are into your ceramides and oil rinses i found a huge 500ml bottle of Organic, cold pressed, Hempseed Oil for £4.49.

Lady_q_tee

Hey ladies, i thought i'd revive this thread with a bargain i came across whilst shopping in Sainsburys.
If you are into your ceramides and oil rinses i found a huge 500ml bottle of Organic, cold pressed, Hempseed Oil for £4.49.

What a coincidence, I was eyeing this up today ..hmm contemplating purchasing some

Sent from my GT-I9000 using GT-I9000

LushLox

If anyone's interested, the UK Amazon site is finally selling Neutrogena Triple Moisture leave in as well as the mask. I'm pretty sure the items are shipped from the US but the shipping costs are a lot more easier to deal with!

^^^Thanks. The Shipping is pretty reasonable.

I'm more interested in Goody Ouchless Oval Barrette. I've been hunting this down forever since I saw a lady using it somewhere online.

g.lo

I'm more interested in Goody Ouchless Oval Barrette. I've been hunting this down forever since I saw a lady using it somewhere online.

which one are you talking about, do you have a picture?

thanks

Bublin

Does anyone know where i can purchase Dudleys DRC 28 protein treatment? It's similar to the 2-step Aphogee.

Embyra

@Embyra

Will HERE do?

ETA: And HERE?

Thanks sunrise!:yep:

Just checked 1st link they dont have the Edge Define Hairline Smoother and Shea-Coconut Light Moisturizing Crème:fistshake::fistshake:2nd link just the edge tamer ill email them about the creme because im cheap and dont want to spend £4 on shipping for one product:look::lol:

Last edited:

grownupnai

is anyone in Germany? Can you please tell me an inexpensive way to deal with hard water? also what are your favorite German conditioners?

I really like the little 1 minute hair repair tubes by schwarzkoph. 1 euro at rossman and DM. It contains cones, but I don't have a problem with that.

I found someone on Ebay.com who ship internationally. She (or, He) is selling 2 3" Ouchless Flex large for just over £8 (including P&P). You have a choice of Black or Bronze and you can choose your colour combination. I just bought a set in Black *pats oneself on the back*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIP-2...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item82669aa92f

I hope to pick up some more in the future. If they are sold out, I know who to blame. :sekret::lachen:

^^^ I can't wait! I wanna try the Black Shampoo.

Does anyone know where I can order MyHoneyChild's Buttery Soy Creme? Trust me to get my hands on the Creme a few weeks ago, all ready to order from British Curlies and they have sold out. I emailed them and they said they don't know when they would have it in stock.

Sent from my iPod Touch using LHCF Baby!

g.lo

^^^ I can't wait! I wanna try the Black Shampoo.

Does anyone know where I can order MyHoneyChild's Buttery Soy Creme? Trust me to get my hands on the Creme a few weeks ago, all ready to order from British Curlies and they have sold out. I emailed them and they said they don't know when they would have it in stock.

Sent from my iPod Touch using LHCF Baby!

So far only british curlies, I love that butter!!! i want to othe r te black soap shampoo as well for clarifying!