Is anyone still able to find Aphogee keratin & green tea

morehairplease

Is anyone still able to find the old formula Aphogee keratin & green tea

restructurizer(the old formula)with hydrolyzed silk listed as the the third ingredient? If so, were are finding it?
tia,
tishee

Last edited:
not sure..... but what I do is add silk protein to mine.....not sure if it gives the same results as the old formula b/c I never tried the old one.

I have a bottle I don't really use. I'll check the ingredients and if this is it, you can have it!

I have a bottle I don't really use. I'll check the ingredients and if this is it, you can have it!
bless you. I hope it is b/c I have looked in every bss in my area and have had no luck. I have checked two sally's and they only carry the new formula now. No one in my area seems to have to the old formula:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:.

Did you try Sally's, thats where I got mine from. Amazon.com has the new one and it has the same ingredients as the old one.

Last edited:
I bought some for the first time a few weeks ago at Sally's. I just checked, and apparently I have the new formula.:perplexed I wonder how the old formula would compare?

I bought some for the first time a few weeks ago at Sally's. I just checked, and apparently I have the new formula.:perplexed I wonder how the old formula would compare?
I wondered this, too. When I had the old formula, the ingredients that zazou583 posted, it was awesome for my hair. Unfortunately, I have not tried the new formula. If it is not too much trouble, could you post the ingredients from the new formula?
tia,
tishee

Back