Ever Used Elasta QP DPR-11?

Yes, and if you're looking for moisturization, then this is the conditioner for you. I just recommended it to 2 of my co-workers. I believe that is more of a moisture base conditioner. I would say it has minimal protein in it. :grin:

Kurlee

used it a few times and was not impressed, try mizani moisturfuse if ur looking for moisture.

neonbright

Great for moisture, no slip. I love Proclaim Aloe & Shea Butter Conditioner, great moisture, detangling, slip and only $3.99 at Sally's without a Sally's Card.

tocthesunrise

I used it and was not impressed at all!!! Really nice creamy texture...but I have to agree the slip was non existent for me. I still have some left....maybe I'll have to add some oil to pump it up!!

Artemis

I agree with the other posters. Good thick creamy, no-slip having moisture. There are other products that I am much more excited a/b :ohwell:.

SparklingFlame

I use it and LOOOOOOOOVE it! I use it as a deep conditioner. Matter of fact tis the only DC I use. Makes my hair super soft even when I dont add honey to it!

tapioca_pudding

I agree, TONS of moisture, zero slip. I use it after I do my hard protein treatments (mix it w/ honey & EVOO). Then I usually follow up w/ a rinse out condish that gives me alot of slip. Im gonna use this all up then I may venture out to another deep moisture condish for my after protein treatments.

fluffylocks

Great for moisture, no slip. I love Proclaim Aloe & Shea Butter Conditioner, great moisture, detangling, slip and only $3.99 at Sally's without a Sally's Card.

Man, i tried proclaim aloe & shea butter, and it just seemed like a heavy skin lotion, it didnt detangle, give slip or anything, just sat there....do you add anything else to it?

I tried DPR-11 about a year ago, it wasnt all that to me from what i can remember, seemed just like Lekair Cholesterol or something...

But my hair is probally way different than everyone else who loved this conditoner, the only things that works for me are ors pack, keracre humecto & CON Nourishing.

Ms Lala

I love it. I really got my hair moisturized and strengthened. I add amla oil to it. I don't mind that it doesn't have slip because I detangle with cholesterol beforehand and my leave in also detangles.

Healthb4Length

I used to use this back in the days. It was good, lots of moisture and strength but as ops suggested no slip. I just rediscovered the creamy conditioning poo and it was real NICE (tons of slip,softness and moisture). I know that some products are meant to work together, I have a feeling that if you use this poo and conditioner together then you'd have the total package of moisture, slip and strength...JMO.