EVOO as a rinse, with pics! Read before washing your hair!

ScandalousBeauty

I did it again last night, but I switched up the regimen. I didn't pre-poo, used Nexxus Therappe to wash, than did an Emergencee treatment, Humectress to condition, then Keracare Humecto to condition some more, and EVOO as a rinse. I forgot to spray in my Infusium afterward! This is this morning after pin-curling...

gfs.jpg

I liked my hair a little better last time though, I think because the infusium sort of helped to thin out the EVOO in a way. I haven't used my Giovanni's since I tried this EVOO rinse. My new growth is still super soft and isn't as noticable around the edges.

Yeah... it sounds good except the fact that just rinsing oil would most likely leave my hair greasy.

Nope, my hair isn't greasy at all. I rinsed my hair with EVOO, massaged for 2-3 mins, then rinsed out with water. Ooops, just realized I didn't put that part in the original post. My fault!

I rinse with EVOO all the time--it does not leave my hair greasy. Just be careful of how much you use. It leaves my hair shiny and soft.

Well, how much do you use? I imagined that lilchocolate actually poured on the olive oil... am I wrong?

Porsche19 said:
Well, how much do you use? I imagined that lilchocolate actually poured on the olive oil... am I wrong?

I poured the EVOO Into the palm of my hand, then worked it into my hair and scalp. Then I rang my hair out and massaged my head more, then rinsed. I used maybe 4 or 5 palm fulls of EVOO.

Back