Excited Newbie Here!!!

Kari107

Hi Everyone this my first post I'm so excited.My name is Karina I'm 18 and I've been a lurker for the past 8 months:look: .My hair has been the cause of drama for many years. I have very curly hair 3c or higher I'm not quite sure. My hair is fully relaxed but sometimes it looks natural. My hair is a few inches above bra strap but will soon reach it. Its was about a half an inch below bra strap but I had to cut four inches off due to color damage (I had my hair honey blonde what was I thinking). I've learned so many great things over the last few months and now I feel like my hair is finally starting to flourish It's the longest I've ever seen it. I've become a product junkie my most recent purchase is sedu I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I'm setting up my foki it should be done soon. I'm glad to finally be joining the LHCF family:) . My foki=> http://public.fotki.com/Kari59

Last edited:

vickyd

Welcome Kari -- I am a fellow sedu owner -- I love it. Right now I am trying to reduce the amount of heat to my hair and have been rollersetting or bunning. But when I blowdry, I always reach for the sedu to smooth. Happy Hair Growing!! Again Welcome.

Tee

welcome. from one fellow 3bcd to another, i know what you mean about your relaxer looking natural. you are not alone. again...welcome!

bablou00

Welcome girl! This site does wonders so soak in all the information. I am just starting myself and am addicted to it. Happy Growing!

Nice & Wavy

Hi and welcome...so nice to meet you! I saw your fotki and your hair is so nice and long. 8 months lurking has done you some good! Keep up the good work.

Royal Glory

Kari107 said:
Hi Everyone this my first post I'm so excited.My name is Karina I'm 18 and I've been a lurker for the past 8 months:look: .My hair has been the cause of drama for many years. I have very curly hair 3c or higher I'm not quite sure. My hair is fully relaxed but sometimes it looks natural. My hair is a few inches above bra strap but will soon reach it. Its was about a half an inch below bra strap but I had to cut four inches off due to color damage (I had my hair honey blonde what was I thinking). I've learned so many great things over the last few months and now I feel like my hair is finally starting to flourish It's the longest I've ever seen it. I've become a product junkie my most recent purchase is sedu I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I'm setting up my foki it should be done soon. I'm glad to finally be joining the LHCF family:) . My foki=> http://public.fotki.com/Kari59
Welcome, Karina. I a newbie too. (I love saying that because "newbie" was my maiden name...just spelled differently.)

Happy growing! The ladies here are a great group, full of inspiration.

ALWAYZL8

I'm in on the challenge. I've joined the board after lurking around for a couple of weeks. I am working toward mid back length in 2007. I guess it should be achievable by late summer '07. I love the ideas and information the members have of offer. We'll see what happens after following all of this great advice. I'm relaxed, but I think I can follow the healthy hair guidelines.

lala

Hello Kari and welcome! Your hair looks fabulous. It was a good idea to get rid of the damaged hair. You'll reach your hair goals in no time, believe me...

Mestiza

LovelyStyle

Welcome Kari,

I'm kind of new to the board, too. And I'm loving it. I'm sure you will, also.

I agree that it's best to get rid of the damaged ends, in order for your hair to grow healthy. You now have a fresh start and you'll see the regrowth sooner than you think.

Again, welcome to the LHCF.