Exciting changes coming in the near future!

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Hey LHCF Hair Friends,

Just wanted to let you know that we are in the process of:

- Website re-design with new features for a better user experience
- We are bringing the Feature of The Month back with new a new twist
- Plus, more goodies in store!

Thank you for your patience over the years and especially to those long-term members who have stayed around and continued to support LHCF,
I hope to bring you an exciting new user experience in 2024 and beyond!

Beverly

beverly

Staff member
Thanks for the feedback @Black Ambrosia !- I will check into whether we can have different themes available again & Instagram reels functionality. It may take me several days to get back with you but I will definitely let you know.

Everything Zen

Hi Beverly- I am excited about the changes but would request a change in themes because I am just now seeing the new white and pink. This is really harsh for people with vision issues and the darker themes were easier on the eyes. Thank you!

demlew

Hi there! Quick question about the banner at the top: is this the permanent choice (or will it be customizable?) I noticed there was one with hair tools (brushes, combs, etc) and now this one with the four women. I ask bc the graphic is a little big and eye-catching so I try to scroll quickly so that my co-workers don't ask me what site I'm on. Yes, I have co-workers who will ask because some have no hometraining smh

Thank you (and your team) for the hard work you put into the site. I appreciate you.

beverly

Staff member
Hi there! Quick question about the banner at the top: is this the permanent choice (or will it be customizable?) I noticed there was one with hair tools (brushes, combs, etc) and now this one with the four women. I ask bc the graphic is a little big and eye-catching so I try to scroll quickly so that my co-workers don't ask me what site I'm on. Yes, I have co-workers who will ask because some have no hometraining smh

Thank you (and your team) for the hard work you put into the site. I appreciate you.
@demlew - thanks I just have to check to make sure that adding one more theme doesn't impact the data/ bandwidth. You definitely have a point, I recall having the same problem with nosey cowokers looking at my screen at one of my previous jobs. :D I will keep you posted

Black Ambrosia

@demlew - thanks I just have to check to make sure that adding one more theme doesn't impact the data/ bandwidth. You definitely have a point, I recall having the same problem with nosey cowokers looking at my screen at one of my previous jobs. :D I will keep you posted
If this is possible, can you please incorporate the darker blue color palette I posted in Craig's thread? I don't mean to be picky but I was happy with it before and I really don't care for the other themes.

beverly

Staff member
If this is possible, can you please incorporate the darker blue color palette I posted in Craig's thread? I don't mean to be picky but I was happy with it before and I really don't care for the other themes.
@Black Ambrosia Thanks for the feedback, Craig saw the comment also. I apologize if it wasn't acknowledged. I would love to offer 20 different themes but there are cost associated with each theme, and server space requirements that limit what can be implemented at this time. All feedback has been recorded, and we will do what we can if it is feasible. i can not guarantee that any other theme changes will be made. I do meet the the tech staff periodically now to discuss what is feasible and they will implement changes as time permits them to do. thank you again for the feedback.