Fake Buns

Proudpiscean

I've been seeing a LOT of people wearing fake buns lately. Anyone else noticing this?? I wonder if it is just a trend (latest hairstyle)......or have they discovered protective styling (LHCF)?

Proudpiscean

That's what I'm thinking! I have seen it a lot lately (doughnut buns) and I'm wondering could all these people have discovered baggies!? :lol:

Last edited:

shunta

Lol!! :lol: Thats funny, because everytime I see someone wear one I think the same thing. Im wondering if they are protective styling and if they are LHCF ladies.:lachen:

texasqt

Me three!
I've noticed and had to stop myself from walking up and saying - are you a member of the LHCF?

Proudpiscean

JLove74 said:
I want to find a nice, realistic looking bun...any suggestions?

I don't know JLove......all the one's I'm seeing people wear are obviously fake (wrong texture, color a little off). Maybe the lady who makes the UPA phony pony could match one to your hair?

I don't see a lot at all where I am. But I did see this woman working in Burger King last week. She had the regular donut bun, with a piece of hair sticking out of the top, straigth up. She looked like a pineapple :eek: :lachen: