Fantasia IC Gel

shtow

I tried the blue and I have to say I like glaze so much better. It layed down my "baby hair" but caused the front of my hair to revert a lot. I never had ths problem with glaze. It also gave me flakes. Yes, I used a lot cuz I needed it . If I used the same amount with glaze, the glaze would not have flaked like that.

nappity

LOL Kurlee, you tryna get nappity4b started LOL:lachen:
I would say the same thing to her, but she already admitted to being a PJ lol, but nappity4b, what's just 1 more teeny tiny item? Go 'head on gurlie and do da darn thang! Ya know ya wanna! LOL:lachen:

I just want to state for the record that you two are EVIL just EVIL (LOL)
and I bought it:blush:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
BUMP

I just bought a jar of the Blue. I'm gonna give IC gel another try. I've used the Green before, and I like it. I started to get a little dryness from it (because I started using wayyy too much/globs of it), so I stopped. I tried adding some Suave Tropical Coconut and EVOO to it to make a curly pudding, but failed :lol:. Too clumpy.

I'm going to try the Blue again and just use a *dab* of it. This high heat and humidity really brings out the frizzies.

kriolagirl

I've been using the pink and I love it. Will try the blue when I run out. I don't know how or why it does what it does but nothing has slicked my hair down like this.

MichelleMyBelle

The brown Fantasia IC Gel holds down my edges and its not drying and flaky like most brown gels I have used in the past. I've used all of their gels pink, green, blue, clear and brown. Clear has the lightest hold to me. Green, blue, pink and brown in that order according to firm hold. I used pink on the rest of my hair and brown on the edges in my siggy.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I'm using the GREEN (olive). It has more moisture and less hold. Perfect for everyday styling because of my hair stays touchable.

BKVincy

I LOVE FANTASIA GELS

clear- stong hold and shine
green-shine, lite hold
blue-medium hold, will not look slick down

Its better to start off with small amounts and then work your way until you are satisfied...

so1913

I like the clear one for wearing my hair loose and the brown gel for slicking my hair back.

~~HoneyComb~~

I LOVE FANTASIA GELS

clear- stong hold and shine
green-shine, lite hold
blue-medium hold, will not look slick down

Its better to start off with small amounts and then work your way until you are satisfied...

Where can I find the green and the blue? I tried Walmart and Sally's and I haven't found it yet.

SEMO

I've only used the clear kind and the blue kind, but I like the blue kind better. It's more moisturizing to me and gives a softer, less crunchy hold in my opinion.

CreoleBelle

I use the clear one and love the results. My curls go POP! It also works well for slicking down my edges. I find that the gel has a firm hold but not crunchy. The only thing I despise about the gel is that the next day my hair has these little white flake balls or something. That sucks. So I'm going to try the blue one next. Hopefully I won't get any flakes with that one.

Does anyone use aloe vera gel? If so, what brand do you use and how effective is it? Do you get any flakes? TIA!

I love the clear one. I had to learn that I can NOT mix it with other stuff to it turns into little white gel balls all over my head (NASTY). I can not leave in conditioner when I do this. I liked it WAY better than the blue gel because it gives way more hold

I also like aloe vera gel. Not much hold but sometimes I like semi frizzy defined curls. Looks more natural than the perfectly defined curls I get with IC gel. Another good thing I got from biracialhair.org was Pantene R&N conditioner as a leave in setting conditioner. LOVE IT! But I do have to use all of th3ese things separately. None of this stuff seems to mix well.

brebre928

So do you guys use it while your hair is damp, dry or both. I know in the instructions it says use on Damp hair, but is it ok to use on dry as well????