Favorite Deep Conditioners

CurleeDST

Ok folks there are multiple threads on this but none too concise. What is everyone's favorite DEEP CONDITIONER? From what I read a product should say deep conditioner on the container to be considered one and also require to sit on the hair at least 15 minutes according to the instructions.

Please share and feel free to categorize as you feel (i.e. protein, moisture, protein/moisture, etc.).

CurleeDST

Ok people, do you use the Aveda DR intensive treatment per the instructions which says to only leave it on 5 minutes?

turnergirl

It's a cheapy but i love it. Lustrasilk Shea Butter and Mango plus Cholestorol. I do not follow the instructions. I mix with a little oil put it in my hair and either sit under the dry for 30 minutes or do some house work.

Empress Yahudah

la flaca said:
Aveda DR Intensive Treatment, I just met him today and he is the man of my dreams:lol:
Im gonna have to try this stuff...Hope u don't mind sharring him :grin:

ORS Replenishing conditioner(has collagen and silk amino acids)
Miss Key SUPER 10 en 1 conditioner(has wheat protien)
Aurbrey's Organics Honey Suckle Rose conditioner(no protiens)

Last edited:

candiel

la flaca said:
Aveda DR Intensive Treatment, I just met him today and he is the man of my dreams:lol:

I :love: Aveda DR Intensive Treatment! It leaves my hair so soft and it smells great!

la flaca

MissMadaam said:
Im gonna have to try this stuff...Hope u don't mind sharring him :grin:

ORS Replenishing conditioner(has collagen and silk amino acids)
Miss Key SUPER 10 en 1 conditioner(has wheat protien)
Aurbrey's Organics Honey Suckle Rose conditioner(no protiens)

:sekret: Just with you!:grin:

deltagyrl

Co-Sign the ORS Replenishing Pack and I don't know WHAT it is but I LOVE my Silicon Mix and use it to dc.....

tapioca_pudding

ORS Replenishing! I believe its a mix of protein and moisture, not really sure. Gonna try silcon mix this weekend to see if we can be luverrrs... :D

tapioca_pudding

VanGrey & Delta - Do you guys add nething to your ORS Paks? I added honey and evoo in mine the other nite.. wasnt bad but I wasnt like OH LAWD MY HAIR HAS BEEN REJUVINATED!!!!!.. :look: You guys use it straight w/ nothing added?

deltagyrl

kels823 said:
VanGrey & Delta - Do you guys add nething to your ORS Paks? I added honey and evoo in mine the other nite.. wasnt bad but I wasnt like OH LAWD MY HAIR HAS BEEN REJUVINATED!!!!!.. :look: You guys use it straight w/ nothing added?

Initially I used it alone. Now I almost always mix it with a dominican condish.

vangrey

kels823 said:

what?? what??? diluting my precious.... lol :perplexed:
no i don't add anything
its perfect all by itself!!!

LovelyLionessa

stargazer613 said:
Activate Hair Mask....it's a protein/moisturizing con, and it leaves the hair feeling like butta!!! I love it!

Oooh, I bought this last weekend, I can't wait to try it. :grin:

My favorites are:
LeKair Cholesterol Plus
Cabellina Mane Tail & Body Conditioner

MonaLisa

*continuing to act like I didn't see that Priestess bought a new conditioner to try out...*

*whistling*

*Came in the thread to post: Motions Moisture Plus for Deep Conditioning or NTM Daily Deep Conditioner

*exiting thread.....

rdm

la flaca said:

Just to let you know....I had him first:lol:

I have used "him" in the past and I love "him" too.

ShiShiPooPoo

rdm said:
Just to let you know....I had him first:lol:

I have used "him" in the past and I love "him" too.

Just to let you know "he" tried to step to me today but I've got too many other's hanging around so I told "him" I'd have to holla back.:p

bellesocialite

My favorite deep conditioner is Lustrasilk's Cholesterol. When I DC with it I always notice my hair is significantly moisturized and the slip is amazing.

Brownie518

la flaca said:
NOPE! I went under the hood for 15 minutes:)

Me, too. This is definitely a fav. Also, Lamaur Bone Marrow, Humecto, and Silicon Mix, too name a few.

LA FLACA - YOU'RE HAIR IS KILLIN' ME RIGHT NOW!!!! :thumbsup: HELL YEAH WE CAN SEE THOSE CURLS!!

taraglam2

NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
AVEDA Damage Remedy Treatment
Straight Arrow's Original Formula Mane-n-Tail Conditioner