Favorite Dominican Leave-in Conditioners.

Honey6928215

Well, since I now have my Miss Keys 10 en 1, Miss Keys Wheat Germ, Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Shampoo and Conditioner with excellent results, I'm looking to buy Dominican leave-in Conditioners but I don't know which ones to get.

I see Rivas Silicon Mix and Sedal which they have about three different types to choose from but which you think is best? Are there any other brands you would suggest from Sickbay?

Thanks!

H

honey_jammz82

I love Salerm 21...Sedal anti-sponge works well in my hair also. I just bought some rivas silicon mix and the new ms keys SUPER 10 in 1 conditioner tonight. I am dying to try them! hth

carameldiva

I've used just about all of the tropical conditioners except the black one and they worked great. I have used the capillo milk and honey conditioner and cream rinse and the capillo cinnamon conditioner- i liked that as well- my hair pretty much responds well to all of the dominican products that i have used except for the capillo miel y leche shampoo. I love the rivas silicon mix shampoo and hair treatment. Kan kanechom worked great too.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I'm just getting started with the Dominican products (thanks Anky.... just haaaaaaaaaad to go and make me a pj :lol: ). I was wondering if you guys have tried the rinses? Now I know your supposed to apply when wet.... but I was in a rush and put some 10 en 1 rinse on my ends. Can we say OH MUH DAYUMMMMMM that stuff is GRAND! It is soooo soft and moisturized! I'm fighting to keep from ordering more! I picked up some Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Shampoo, Conditioner, and rinse but haven't used it yet. lol I'mma smell goot this winter I tell ya! (Until I go to cornrows and start back with the mtg)

LABETT

Lacio Lacio works the best on my hair.
Salerml 21
Rivas Silicon Mix Leave-in
Sedal Anti-Sponge Leave-in