Favorite Leave-In Conditioner

MissB

Hello Everyone,

I am seeking recommendations for a good liquid leave in conditioner. A product with detangling capabilities would be a plus. Thanks in advance!

MissB said:
Hello Everyone,

I am seeking recommendations for a good liquid leave in conditioner. A product with detangling capabilities would be a plus. Thanks in advance!

I like Aphogee. I also heard it helps the hair to grow, but it's easy to detangle :)

I swear by Giovanni's Direct Leave-In! It has sunscreen which I need living in southern California!

marla said:
I swear by Giovanni's Direct Leave-In! It has sunscreen which I need living in southern California!

Co-signing. But I'm not sure what you mean by liquid. Giovanni Direct is creamy, but not thick or heavy. They also have a spray leave in called Vitapro Fusion, which I have not tried, but I've heard good things about it.

i now use organics hair mayo leave-in. it is great as i have been searching for a detangler for years, my hair is the worst the longer i go without a relaxer. i also add a touch of hot six oil to my hair right before detangling. i am now stretching to ten weeks and i couln't not have done it without the hair mayo! :yep:

A good one is Pantene Detangle Light Spray Conditioner. I use it when I need to detangle, and it does a good job.

Razac Leave-In
Ilora Leave-In
.....both have worked excellent for me for conditioning & detangling. :up: :up:

My favorites are: NTM Silk Touch Leave-In Cream and Motions Nourish Leave-In. I like to spray S-Curl on my roots and put NTM Healing Shine Serum on my hair while damp. The combo of these products allows me to comb through my hair with ease and its so soft and silky afterwards.

Ayeshia said:
Suave Milk and Honey is great :)

Ayeshia, I have not thought of this as a leave-in. I'm gonna give this a try today. Thanks for the tips and by the way I love your hair. :)

No. 1 for me is Daily Doctor Leave-in(mixed with Surge Plus 14)...super moisturizing. That is the only liquid leave-in I use for my braided styles and it keeps my new growth very soft.

My all time favorite is definitely Mane n Tail because it strengthens, thickens, moisturizes, and adds sheen to my hair. I also own the Giovanni Direct Leave-in, but I don't use it as frequently; it detangles more and smells much better than MnT, but once my hair dries, that's it . . . it doesn't moisturize my hair very well at all.

Thanks for all of your suggestions! I will make a list before heading for the store. Have a great day!

Cinnabuns said:
Ayeshia, I have not thought of this as a leave-in. I'm gonna give this a try today. Thanks for the tips and by the way I love your hair. :)
Me neither...until one day I thought why not? I hope you get great results seeing that is is dirt cheap. thank you :kiss:

Back