Recommendations please!!!! What products do you use to moisturize your hair?

Soquin

Recommendations please!!!!

Please recommend a good daily moisturizer and (moisturizing ) leave in conditioner.

Thanks in advance!!!

quasimodi

I like to use Karen's Body Beautiful Ambrosia (chamomile sage or coco mango). It's my favorite moisturizer. When I don't use it, I definitely feel the difference.

My favorite leave in is Kinky Curly Knot Today, but I revise it with my version Kimmaytube's recipe. It's five ozs of Knot Today, 2 tablespoons of whole leaf aloe vera juice, 1 tablespoon of castor oil, 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil.

A combination of both keep my hair feeling great. :yep:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I like as a leave in KK Knot Today and as a moisturizer, i just started using Afroveda's shea Amla butter cream. :love4: My hair just loves their products. Since I am in the Twist challenge, I am now using the Totally Twisted Almond butter. It has left my hair so moisturized, that I am for the first time very satisfied. I don't have to redo my twists to moisturize them. It stays moisturized for the whole week! This is a product first for me because usually I'd have to redo every 2-3 days.

bride91501

I alternate between TW Mist Bodifier and SM moisturizers (either their restorative conditioner, or their deep moisture DC, which I instead use as a moisturizer or leave-in).

When my $$ is good though, the best moisturizer for my hair is QB Amla & Olive Heavy Cream. It's the best moisturizer ever.

smwrigh3

ive been using a shea mix with Shea butter, aloe juice, glycerine and a few oils HTH

I make something similar I make naptural85 Shea butter mixture~

I use to use ORS Oil moisturizer it was great but its more cost effect to make my own! plus I know everything that goes in it!

BEAUTYU2U

QB AOHC & BRBC, Shea Moisture Curling Souffle, etc.

I've never had a moisture problem but QB is the absolute best.

Sent from my VM670 using VM670

lilyofthenile

Kimmaytube leave in - I mix any leave in that I have with one tbs of aloe vera juice, one tbs of castor oil and one tbs of a light oil such as sweet almond oil or passion seed oil. This keeps my hair moisturised for days, I don't even need to use it the next day.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
A mixture of a few squirts of conditioner in a spray bottle full of water. I usually use HE LTR or HH

Stepiphanie

I'm a hung fan of Qhemet, AOHC is my fave but I also love BRBC and OHHB. I also recently got their Moringa Tree Ghee and it's pretty awesome, daily application is not necessary.