Favorite moisturizing deep conditioner with slip?

Same thing happened to me with the motions, but my hair loves glycerin, so i actually didnt think it had enough...i think it was the mineral oil or something
It smells like dish detergent to me also, it just sits there to me, doesnt really just make my fingers glide through my hair and feel like silk

I agree. It worked for me the 1st couple of times using it, but then :nono: My hair felt coated, as well - not soft.

Actually, I like cheapie Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol for slip but I have many favorites.

Man, im suprised no-one said Organic root stimulator replenish/pak, that is the BEST conditoner i ever used in my life

Next is Keracre humecto

I tried it tonight and it is amazing (so far) pending how my hair is when its dry is when I'll give the final verdict. I love humecto as well.

For me, it's keracare humecto, keracare moisturizing conditioner for color treated hair, diluted elucence mb conditioner and nacidit olive oil deep conditioner. The alter ego garlic treatment makes my roots feel slippy and moisturized, but I don't use it on my whole strand.

So far ORS Replenishing Conditioner.

I'm a PJ and keep trying other stuff but went back to this yesterday and forgot how good it was.

Smells great. The Best slip ever!

I'm not really sure what slip means. What is it?

It's how easily a comb slides through your hair/how easily your hair slides against each other with the product in your hair - basically, how 'slippery' it is.
The more slip, the easier it is to detangle, because - it's like making your hair a greased pig. :lachen:

Hope that helps.

You already know what I'm goin to say! I love me some KeraCare Humecto. Nothing else compares to it for me! I had been tryna hold out and not buy any. I was using Cantu Con. It was okay, but NOTHING like Humecto

I currently have Frederic Fekkai's shea protein conditioner and a Paul Mitchell treatment. Unfortunately Aveda's DR treatment didn't provide much slip so I'm looking for an alternative, something that does a good job of deep conditioning while providing good slip.

How do you like Fekkai products???? Please spill it!!

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner! :)

I've been meaning to try this!!!

Hmm, I love the slip I get from Aveda Damage Remedy conditioner. Joico K-Pak is nice as well.

Back