Favorite moisturizing deep conditioner with slip?

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense Deep Conditioning Mask. It's the best one that I have used so far

ORS Replenishing Conditioner and Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask are also good for deep conditioning and detangling.

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense Deep Conditioning Mask. It's the best one that I have used so far

ORS Replenishing Conditioner and Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask are also good for deep conditioning and detangling.

I concur with the Pantene DC Mask mixed with Porosity Control.

...and the ORS Replenishing Con. mixed with LeKair Cholesterol.

I'm in luv :love3:with Elucence moisture balancing conditioner. I missed this bandwagon a few years ago because I don't like ordering things, but now that I got it, I'm never letting go. Very moisturizing, good slip, versatile, and mostly natural ingredients.

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense Deep Conditioning Mask is the best thing that i have ever put on my hair.

ORS Replenishing Conditioner, Silicon Mix and Garnier Sleek & Shine 3 minute Mask. Also Tropical Avocade Deep Conditioning Treatment (Dominican product).

Oh... You don't even need to ask:

Bumble and Bumble Deeep Treatment. Hands down. It gives me sexy "first date" hair because it smells like perfume. It gives makes my hair so soft when it dries and so strong. I've never used anything like it. I know my stylist using Design Essentials.
138d251151ba0b1add82814334e126e1.jpg

I want this soooooo badly!!!!Can you get this in-store somewhere?

Keracare Humecto (tub) gives slip like no other conditioner.

The rest below are in rotation

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Conditioner

ORS Paks

Kenra MC

?? for my Humecto ladies

do you ever mix anything else with your Humecto? Some here have said they mix 2 different conditioners in or put olive oil. I was curious to see if anyone has mixed anything else in. I use tub humecto and the slip is good but not great for me. I don't want to totally switch but wondered if there was anyone that doctored theirs.

Fight it gurl, rebuke the creamy crack demon.

:funny: Your picture gurl, love it
So far ORS Replenishing Conditioner.

I'm a PJ and keep trying other stuff but went back to this yesterday and forgot how good it was.

Smells great. The Best slip ever!

Right now I am loving Moist 24/7 Conditioner by Hairveda. It is not not an official DT, but I am loving using it in that capapcity.

I'm sure it has been listed but my coveted ORS Replenishing Conditioner gives me major slip.

the ors pack makes my hair hard; it gives me no slip or detangling i used it like 3 times and gave up now i have a bunch of packs left over maybe i should give it another chance
so does motions moisture plus

nexus humectress as a dc gives pretty good slip
trader joes nourish spa and tea tree tingle are also ok
I still haven't found my love though

Yall can call me crazy for this, and I would only admit this to you guys, but I like DevaCurl Heaven In Hair. Yes it is expensive as all get out but I fell in love when a man, who will remain unnamed, bought it for me when I said I wanted it.

Now I love it.

I have a 16 oz tub of it that I only use one every 4 - 6 weeks after my Henna treatments. It is perfect for getting my hair back to its softness after the treatments.

Because I don't use it that often, it lasts a long time. I have a $10 off coupon for Beauty First so I may go and get another.

I have not really had the need to deep condition all that often, but it I need to, I have a few (ok, more than a few) options in rotation depending on if I need protein or moisture. But for the most part, I really tend to over condition so I cut back and just enjoy my Heaven In Hair. :lick:

Back