Favorite Reconstructor

Aphoghee 2 min because of its moisturizing properties.

I use it after shampooing. I let it sit on for a few minutes with a cap then I add a moisturizing (deep or regular) conditioner on top with a cap for a few more minutes before rinsing thoroughly.

I use it weekly, but I'm experimenting with every other week because I want to get more out of one bottle since I use so much. On my off weeks, I'll spray on a little Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Reconstructor as a leave-in underneath something moisturizing.

HTH

Aphogee 2 Minute

I use it before deep conditioning and only when my hair needs it. It helped me alot a couple of years ago when I was overprocessed and had heat damage. I onl use it when I know I'm going to use heat.

Aphogee 2 minute.

Leave it on for 5 minutes

Follow with a DC

I want to get the Keratin and Green Tea spray again.

It did really good by me

ApHogee 2 Minute. Honestly, it's the only protein treatment I have tried and I don't see myself using anything else any time soon. It smells nice, isn't harsh on my hair, I don't have to use heat for it to work, and it strengths my hair without making it hard. I like it.

What is your favorite reconstructor and why?
Aphogee 2 minute because this product really helped get my hair healthy. It helped me retain length and get my protein/moisture balance in check. This is one product I've been using consistently for 4 years. I said in another thread that I recently upgraded to Joico K-pak but only because my hair is a snob now lol. but i will stick to Aph 2 min forevaaa

How do you use it ?
On freshly shampooed hair for 2 minutes. I follow the directions to a T because reconstructors don't play

How often do you use it?
1-2x per month. I could probably get away with using it every wash (like buildable beauty on youtube) since my hair likes it so much

Back