Feb 12 13 14 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Daina

Normal routine of GHE tonight with either Keracare essential oil or Vatika oil with tea tree EO mixed in. Will pre-poo with Wen 613 and Amla oil. Going to co-wash with Homocrin Natural Nourishing Conditioner and DC with ORS Hair Mayo. If my products from Amazon arrive tomorrow I will be changing my regimen to use the Aphoghee 2-step treatment which will mean clarifying etc... I will update if that happens.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Still rotating old stuff through the stash!

- Water rinse and scalp massage with vibrating brush
- Scalp love with KJ Naturals Tingly Oil
- M&S: APB Blueberry Cheesecake Creme and Claudie's Hair Revitalizer Balancing Ends Insurance
- Twist it up

Last edited:

claud-uk

Friday - Take down 3 month braid PS. Protein pre-poo with Mill Creek Keratin. Wash with Keracare 1st Lather. Overnight DC with ORS Curls Unleashed Conditioner (anybody else try that? It's FABULOUS!)

Saturday - Rinse out the DC. Leave to airdry.

Sunday - 1st time Henna/Amla. Then Indigo. Overnight DC.

Monday - Rinse out the DC. Semi-dry in turbie towel. Moisturise with Mizani Rose H20, seal with Mizani Butter Rich. Hair will then be loosely twisted/prepped for straightening Friday 19th.

alex114

I've been really lazy, so my hair is in a bun lol, but I think I'm going to just wear a fro on Sunday. He likes my hair kinky anyway. I'm supposed to making a valentine's day video with the help of my friends tonight though, maybe i'll just pin a wig over my bun for certain shots lmaooooo

toaster

Tonight I will finger detangle with coconut oil and put my hair in two braids.

After running errands and working out, tomorrow afternoon I will:
Cowash with Mizani Thermasmooth
Detangle, apply DC, and part for roller set with Pantene masque.
Sit for an hour.
Rinse
Roll with my hourglass rollers and it's a 10 leave in
Pibbs for 90 minutes
Order a papa johns pizza.

Don't judge.

maxineshaw

I am going to take down these large twists and clip my ends. Then:

Wash with Shea Moisture JBCO
DC with Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute
Moisturize and style with QB BRBC

I cannot wait to run out of the Shea Moisture poo. I'm going to try the KeraCare moisturizing one next.

NaturallyATLPCH

This is definitely going down this weekend!!!
Cleanse: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
Protein: SheScentIt Okra with a dab of Aphogee I have left to use up
Moisture: Bobeam Cocoa Cream Condish
Leave In: APB Leave In, Smooth Naturals Perfect Moisture
Style: Sarenzo Twist Cream with a dab of gel
Put in twists for twist out

ladybevy

I was out of town for a few days and just got back today. Usually wash my hair on Fridays but going to do that tomorrow. This is my plan:

Pre-poo overnight(tonight) with various oils
Shampoo with SD Go Moist
Do a protein treatment with SD Mocha Silk Infusion
DC with APB Moisturizing Conditioner or APB Blueberry Cheesecake Deep Conditioner (under dryer or steamer for at least 30 minutes)
Then will use APB Leave-In Conditioner and other APB products for moisturizer. Then will air dry.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow a.m.
Pre-Rx: Honey Handmade's Knot Going Bananas
Cleanse: Hydroquench Systems Brazilian Chocolate Cleansing Conditioner
Treat: Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer 20 minutes)
Steam: Jakeala's Dope DC'er mixed with Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang
Detangle: Qhemet Biologics Coco Tree Detangling Ghee
After Dries: Oyin Handmade Hair Dew & Oyin's Whipped Pudding

ScorpioBeauty09

Today was wash day. My scalp was irritating me and making me cranky actually. I had boxed braids re-installed a couple weeks ago so I just have to shampoo and DC and presto!:love2: Just shampooed and now I'm DC-ing while watching a movie with my sisters.

Shampoo: Tresemme Deep Cleanse clarifying shampoo, VO5 Balancing shampoo, Garnier Fructis Grow Strong shampoo
Conditioner: Herbal Essences Hydralicious De-damage Boost Conditioner

Bajanmum

Cleanse with Giovanni TTTT
Oil rinse with wheatgerm oil
Condition with evoo and Shea Moisture's deep treatment masque
LOC with the water on my hair, Rosemary JBCO, and Hairveda's green tea cream
Braid in celie plaits for a braidout on Sunday.

My hair is needing moisture, moisture, moisture, thanks to having the heating on full blast.

claud-uk

Friday - Take down 3 month braid PS. Protein pre-poo with Mill Creek Keratin. Wash with Keracare 1st Lather. Overnight DC with ORS Curls Unleashed Conditioner (anybody else try that? It's FABULOUS!)

Saturday - Rinse out the DC. Leave to airdry.

Sunday - 1st time Henna/Amla. Then Indigo. Overnight DC.

Monday - Rinse out the DC. Semi-dry in turbie towel. Moisturise with Mizani Rose H20, seal with Mizani Butter Rich. Hair will then be loosely twisted/prepped for straightening Friday 19th.

Saturday - STILL TAKING DOWN BRAIDS! Rinse out the DC. Leave to airdry.

AgeinATL

Prepoo: Kinky Kashmere DC. Used up and will not repurchase.
Shampoo: ORS creamy aloe
Protein: SD mocha silk infusion
Moisture: Bobeam DC. Excited to try this!
Leave-ins: My usual but adding Bekura Palm Tapioca to heavy seal my ends. Been pleased with how my ends are responding to this method.
Style: Flat twists and twists into a bun.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I was gonna texlax my hair tomorrow at 40 weeks post but I don't want to do it before my Nioxin Scalp Renew arrives so I've put it off for another time.

I may treat my hair on Sunday instead of tomorrow as well. I'll update on that later.
I don't think you should exfoliate your scalp and texlax on the same day. I don't want your scalp to be on fire.