February 21,22,23..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

Me:
Cowash with: Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
Do a Fenugreek Tea Rinse
Steam with: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
ACV Rinse: Hairveda
Apply Leave-In/Oil (Afroveda's Moringa & Ginseng L-I & Afroveda's Rice Bran Oil)
Dry under Dryer

Pre poo with vatika oil for an hour
Shampoo with shakaki bar
Deep conditioning over night
Then the next day put my hair back in big braids for my wig...

I say this nervously, but I plan to do my first ever blow out on my in-between length natural hair. I'm searching high & low looking at videos and blogs of a good heat protectant suggestions and how to layer products to minimize heat damage.
I'm doing the blow out because I want to see what a twist out would look like on blown out hair. :)

Oil treatment with grapeseed oil overnight
Prepoo with heat with Moroccan oil conditioner
Shampoo w/ Kiehls olive shampoo
DC with AOHSR
Rollerset and flat iron

I say this nervously, but I plan to do my first ever blow out on my in-between length natural hair. I'm searching high & low looking at videos and blogs of a good heat protectant suggestions and how to layer products to minimize heat damage. I'm doing the blow out because I want to see what a twist out would look like on blown out hair. :)
I'm sure your hair will be fine. Just make sure you don't use high heat, and don't blow dry dialing wet hair to avoid hair bubbles.
I am obsessed with this style although I can never get it right. Post pictures when you do it.

My flat iron is coming to an end. I want to put in some twists or flexi rods for a stretched out style tonight and tomorrow night.
Monday morning:
Prepoo with evco and grape seed oil
Shampoo with joico moisture recovery
DC with Tigi dumb blonde for 1 hour
Rinse out: SD destination hydration
Leave in: phyto keratin repairing serum
Moisturize with SD wheat germ butter
Seal and twist with SD mocha bling butter

ronie Thanks girlie, will do! Yes I saw a lot of people mentioned to let my hair air dray atleast half way through before blow drying.

Will be washing this "flat ironed" hair out
- Pre-poo with EVCO and avocado oil
- Wash with Organix macademia oil shampoo
- DC with ORS hair masque and grapeseed oil
- Flexi rod set using Lottabody and oil

washed with elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo and i still have build up ggrrrrr..

aphogee 2 step followed by joico moisture recovery conditioner.

blowdried my hair with dark n lovely anti reversion serum.

woke up this morning clipped in my hair extensions and curled them for my trip this weekend.

From when I go to bed Saturday night until bed on Sunday, I have to give up all electronic media for class :look:. Sunday will definitely be hair day.
I'm thinking
Prepoo with new oils
Cleanse, maybe clarify with ACV
DC with AOBC for 30 mins (detangle), then 5 mins with Aphogee 2 Min in the shower
T-shirt dry for 30 mins then spray Aphogee Green Tea with a little bit of Sleek & Shine
Airdry until barely damp, apply serum, and detangle
Blowdry and flatiron with comb-case method

Hopefully finding someone to remove this weave so I can get this shed hair out , prepoo, shampoo, deep condition with steam , apply my leave in, and then style for a twistout,

-Remove buildup with ACV and water mix
-Cleanse: Elucence moisture benefits
-DCed with Brown Butter Beauty Babassu for an hour.
-Leave-in: BASK silk and honey latte
-Seal: Pura Body cupuacu butter
-styled: Xtreme wetline gel

NOTHING! :yay:

Ok, well I lied

This week I've been doing a standard M&S and heavy sealing

So sunday night I will,

LCOB and steam with my qredew

But thats it.

Gotta love heat passes :)

I set my hair last night so I'll just be moisturizing and sealing this weekend. I'm visiting a friend in Dallas and brought all of my necessary products and my bonnet. She's lucky I didn't bring my satin pillowcase as well.

Getting my first crochet braids on Saturday. :grin: I hope they turn out ok... I did a deep condition with Shea Moisture deep conditioning masque, olive and grapeseed oil and will do a light blow dry. I just realized my last relaxer was 2/21/13--time flies! :)

Henna head weekend. Slopping it on my head tonight after I clarify and will rinse, DC, blow dry, flat iron and use my split ender.

I massaged in Tealightful Shine this morn and just put KV Quinoa Fenugreek all over. I'll wash late tonight and DC with Kahve DC. Leave in will be Soft Coconut Marshmallows.

Same as last weekend :grin:. Buuuut, I am prepooing again.

Prepoo with coconut oil and other various oils
Shampoo with Shea Moisture Mango and Carrot Kids shampoo
DC with SheScentIt Riche Moisture Mask
Apply Darcy's Leave In
Set my hair in twists with SheScentIt Marula Hemp Hair Butter
Protective style...not sure what. I've been loving my twisted buns though, they've been my go to style for the past two weeks.

Installing kinky twists. Already trimmed today. Will wash and DC again before install Sunday.

Cowash with Wen, dc with whatever is in my fridge and then get my hair either braided up for my wig or I will wear twists under my wig. Nothing special.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I've already started. I washed with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa and DC'd with a mix of Neutral protein, conditioning balm, Elucence moisture balance and a plastic cap for 2 hours. I didn't rinse it out, I just squeezed out the excess, added some grape seed oil and did 2 French braids. I'm in a plastic cap and my satin bonnet for the night. I'll rinse it out tomorrow morning. This is all to combat my dryness from my henna treatment last weekend.

-shampoo using GF 3N
-avocado deep tmt mask
-detangle and risneout with HV sitrinillah
-moisturize with activator gel and seal w/ AV vata oil

So I:
Pre-poo'd overnight [last night] with coconut oil
Shampooed with Aphogee Curlific Texture Wash (gosh I absolutely adore this)
Conditioned with Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment (love this so much)
Leave Ins of Pantene Moisture Spray, CHI Keratin Mist Spray, and CD Monoi Repairing Anti Breakage Spray
Moisturized with NH EVOO and Moringa Styling Custard
Allowed to air dry in a pony

I did not feel like DCing.

Resist the urge to wash lol. I'm trying to stretch wash days to every two weeks to reduce manipulation but my twist out is on it's way out. And I have whole week to go.

I'm going to do a 3-4 hr DC with my fenugreek and treseme naturals mix after a co-wash using treseme naturals.

M and S using bee mine deja's milk, avocado oil and I shall be using kids organics detangler and spraying nexxus luxxtress as needed through the week.

I just removed my weave (looooooots of shedding and breakage .... :perplexed)
Wash with Pantene Pro V Clarifying shampoo
DC with herbal essence sherzinghair + LTR
Aphogee Leave In
Air dry
Aphogee Moisturizer
Seal with JBCO

getting ready for putting my u part wig on :)

Back