Feel like experimenting

MindTwister

I am getting closer to touch-up and as I stated in another thread I feel like experimenting with a new relaxer. I was wondering if any of used this one: http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jhtml?CATID=100725&id=prod8172 or have hear anything about it. It sounds interesting and I like the Botanical StrongEnds it has. Also has enybody experienced or heard anything about Soft & Beautiful Botanicals?
Basically I need a box perm to take to the stylist cuz I dont wanna have to a high price for the touch up. Any suggestions except African Pride and Motions are welcome
smile.gif

i'm also experimenting. i usually use affirm no-lye but for my next retouch i plan on using hawaiien silky mild or no base.

No Umsumayyah, I've never used it but I read on some other web that I remember right now that it want that great and that it started burning quickly. And also there was a post here on LHCF that rated certain relaxers and African Pride wasnt the best rated there either... Dunno though
Is it what u using?

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
i'm also experimenting. i usually use affirm no-lye but for my next retouch i plan on using hawaiien silky mild or no base.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hawaiian Sily, that is something I was looking into also but it doesnt come with a neutralizing shampoo or anything so that kinda turns me off...

So nobody here uses box perms? Common ladies I know there a lot of folks here that relax at home. So no recommendations for me? And what is ur opinion of botanical relaxers in general?

I use Supreme by it comes two in a bow, with neutralizing shampoo and styling lotions. I was goin try elasta next, but I love this perm it has great results

I have been using Organics by Africa's Best on my mom and it is amazing. It has shea butter and different oils and stuff in it. It makes her hair super soft.

Mind twister I use optimum No-lye new anti breakage relaxer and It is by far one of the best box perms I have used in a while. I am considering trying Mizani Lye realxer for my next relaxer but I am very hesitant.I am ok with the optimum relaxer but some part of me just wants to try something new but then I remember the old saying "if it's not broke dont fix it". Well I have a month to decide.

Debyjay an aunt of mine used to use Africa's Best too and that's one I was looking at also..Right now I'm hesitating between ORS Olive oil relaxer, Africa's Best, Soft & Beautiful Botanicals and the one I mentioned in my first post At One With Nature botanical relaxers...
I was wondering what y'all thought about the botanical relaxers in general

Back