Fellow Wig/weave Wearers..do These Pictures Make You Feel Differently About Wearing Them?

EzrasNumberOneFan

TheLORDisMyShepherd
After seeing that little girl getting her head forcibly shaved and the sad look on her face I felt horrible... thank goodness I dont wear that stuff. Also, I would NEVER put the hair sacrificed to a pagan god on my head. That's the fastest way to lose your edges and get alopecia. The Lord is a jealous God. I don't reccommend human hair for anyone who follows Christ.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Right. I've always said all of that hair ain't human hair. The demand is too high for for 18+ inches. No way all that can be human hair.
Yak is a renewable source lol. I wonder why they had to name it that in the first place

Gin&Tonic

Right. I've always said all of that hair ain't human hair. The demand is too high for for 18+ inches. No way all that can be human hair.

Around 2001 I was a member of a hair board. Back then lace wigs were only on a few black celebrities. Someone posted some pics from a company processing hair. All of these little long haired dogs like shih-tzues had their hair tied up on their heads they were a part of the hair factory for processing weave. I wish I had saved those pics. We can't find them now. Also there was (in later years )this company that sold 100 percent hair from china. The website had human hair but the site had a section that sold yak hair and hair to extend horses tails. I always suspected that that hair made its way into their human hair. Back in the day, 1980, I'm sure the first yaki hair I encountered was from yak. That hair stunk and had a weird feel to it. I don't think they stopped using animal hair, they just know how to process it for a better smell and texture and mix it with human hair. Also a lot of human hair has synthetic fillers. We can't trust our food to be 100 percent what they tell us- so we'd be dumb to insist that our weave is pure.

All of that above is to simply say- I agree with you . LOl!