Finally..a hair dream/ nightmare !!

tnorenberg

I'm currently at APL about 10 wks post. I've been stressing over relaxing or trying to stretch a little further and maybe getting color done. Well last night I dreamed that I went to a new stylist and told her to blow out my roots and give me color just one shade lighter. I specifically told her not to cut my hair! My dad was there with me to watch. So this chick starts doing my hair and I was totally relaxed thinking she was doing what I asked. After a while she was finished and told me to pay the girl up front. Then she left andwas nowhere to be found. I looked in the mirror and freaked out. She had died my hair platimun blonde :blush: and CUT MY HAIR to freakin ear length. MY dad was literally holding me in a bear hug to keep me from killing everyone left in there. No seriously...:wallbash: I was in a rage. So Maybe this is a warning not to get anything done right now. What do you think? I seldom have dreams like this anymore so I'm a little distressed now.

TG2000

Wow! I would take a break. I had a dream similiar to that about a week ago. My nightmare was that I was in a salon with my hair in a bun. I proceeded to the shampoo bowl to get my hair wash and as the assistant was washing, clumps of my hair was coming out! I woke up in a sweat rubbing my head.

Maybe you need some time off from hair care. I know I did!

Prose Princess

Lol I had a self-relaxer nightmare the other night actually, my first hair dream ever. I didn't get everything together before I started, and there was nobody in the house to help me apply it, and I left it on too long and started rubbing the relaxer off my temples and they were bald and bleeding. I woke up sweating like crazy. :lachen: Pretty scary stuff. I tried to make sense of it and figure out what it "meant", but I have so many crazy dreams that I usually just ignore them these days lol!