Finally BSL...I think?

Ediese

Finally BSL...I think? PICS

When exactly are we suppose to claim BSL? I took my hair down a little earlier than exacted, and decided to check my length. It reaches my bra, but just barely. When is it really considered BSL?

PICS

Last edited:
You just opened up a can of worms. Get ready to receive hundreds of posts with different answers LOL

To me its when your hair at least touches the bra strap. That's good enough for me!

You just opened up a can of worms. Get ready to receive hundreds of posts with different answers LOL

To me its when your hair at least touches the bra strap. That's good enough for me!

lol...I know what you mean. I didn't want to put that I made it, and it's barely reaching the midpoint of my bra.:lachen:

You know I have seen some pictures where some peoples bras are almost up to their neck :perplexed. Then they say they are bsl when really I think they'd just be apl. But if your bra is in the middle of your back like most bras then I'd claim it when the hair is touching the top of the bra.

I agree with everyone's post so far. It's when your hair touches your bra strap as long as your bra strap is where it should fall naturally on your body. I know I've seen some hiked up bras with people whose boobies must come out of their neck, but I've been lurking...err watching you Ediese and I know you've got to be BSL chica, claim it!!

Thanks ladies!! I'M BSL!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!! Um.. now I need to change my siggie.:yep: WOW!! I would have never thought that my hair would EVER be this long. Bigups to BHM and LHCF!!!

I use BSB (below shoulder blade) instead of BSL. Your bra is supposed to fit just below your shoulder blade anyway so that's why I use it.

Looks like you're it!

I agree with everyone's post so far. It's when your hair touches your bra strap as long as your bra strap is where it should fall naturally on your body. I know I've seen some hiked up bras with people whose boobies must come out of their neck, but I've been lurking...err watching you Ediese and I know you've got to be BSL chica, claim it!!

You're under your shoulder blade so that's bra strap to me.

I say claim it, your hair is definitely touching your brastrap

You know I have seen some pictures where some peoples bras are almost up to their neck :perplexed. Then they say they are bsl when really I think they'd just be apl. But if your bra is in the middle of your back like most bras then I'd claim it when the hair is touching the top of the bra.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:@ the bolded, girl u donce crack me up. I'm at the office and i'm trying to contain myself.

But to the OP i would say once most of my length touches BStrap i would claim it, not just a few strings like i would see in some pics.

You ARE BSL!!! Good job and congrats!! I always look at your siggy and think "Wow - she is making fabulous progress!!!" You are one of my inspirations - keep up the good work!

I say claim it. Congrats!

This is why I never posted a thread about me making because it's too hard to tell. I have made it to BSB, so I'm pretty sure, but I'll just wait till MBL

You are def BSL...Congrats girl! Thanks again for all your "weave help", lol, I can't wait until my next install.

Back