Harder to get past BSL than shorter lengths????

zzirvingj

I had been wondering about this for a while. Maybe I'm just tripping. But I've been looking at soooo many pics of hair, and the length of time between when people say it took them to get from one milestone to another (for example, from chin to APL.)

Why does it seem like it takes longer to get past BSL? Am I just imagining this because there are more pics of people with BSL and SHORTER length than BSL and LONGER length hair?

Proudpiscean

Maybe it's harder to hold on to the extra length because the ends have gotten much older by that point and if you are not extra meticulous with care then it'll break easier? :confused:

I have not make it to brastrap as yet but its my goal by end of 2005 or end of january 2007.

Based on my current experience, it took longer for me to get to APL than the progress I see now from APL to Bra Strap.

I think the struggle from APL to BraStrap is more challenging because your hair is more likely to brush against collar, clothes, etc. Also, because at this point we are "preparation" stage to grow hair by converting it from a damaged state to a healthy position to maintain growth. More setbacks in this period.

Once you get your hair to to a healthy state (usually by APL ) you will find it easier to retain most of your growth.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
amr501 said:
Maybe it's harder to hold on to the extra length because the ends have gotten much older by that point and if you are not extra meticulous with care then it'll break easier? :confused:

I would say that you are 100% correct on this theory. :up: