Finally got touch up after 7 month stretch! *PICS*

juicy555

Well today, after stretching for 7 months, I went and got a touch up. My stylist, Enchantra, didn't bat an eyelash when she saw my crazy new growth. I got about an inch cut off so it's slightly shorter than the last time I touched up (it grew to almost bsl).

Attaching a "before" and "after". Not sure if the before shows the craziness of the new growth but it was like a jungle in there! The longest I'd ever gone was 3. I will probably not do a stretch this long again, keep it to 5 month max.

Attachments

• IMGP0560.jpg
    IMGP0560.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 791
  • IMGP0562.jpg
    IMGP0562.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 850

msdevo

I would not have know that the before and after was the same head of hair. You had a lot of ng and your relaxer came out well. Kudos on your lengthy stretch.

nikki2229

Your hair looks nice. You have a lot of growth for 7 months. You can also tell that your roots are fuller in the newly relaxed picture.

raloftin

Wow! 7 months, girl I feel like I'm gonna die waiting 3 months. I commend you on your patience and hair growth progress!!!:clapping::clap:

Keep up the good work.:yep:

Kiki82

You did great.....look at the health of your hair in the after pic....that stretch paid off!! Love it!

beans4reezy

The before picture def. captures the new growth! Great job! I am seven months now, but stretching for another 2 months before applying a texturizer, so thank you very much for giving me something to look forward to...

MsChelle

Wow!!! You did a wonderful job with your patience and your hair care! The benefits are showing! Your hair looks beautiful!

Tee

Stretching is not easy. And 7 months!!! WOW. Yes, I take my hat off to you! Amazing growth. Your relaxer came out beautiful.

LivingDoll

Well today, after stretching for 7 months, I went and got a touch up. My stylist, Enchantra, didn't bat an eyelash when she saw my crazy new growth. I got about an inch cut off so it's slightly shorter than the last time I touched up (it grew to almost bsl).

Attaching a "before" and "after". Not sure if the before shows the craziness of the new growth but it was like a jungle in there! The longest I'd ever gone was 3. I will probably not do a stretch this long again, keep it to 5 month max.

Your hair looks good OP!

Let me ask you though...are you saying that stretching that long caused you a setback?

Leesh

You go Girl!!!!! Juicy555, can you tell me how you wore your hair for those 7 Months, I am at 5 1/2 months stretch, and I am extremely bored with this head, come on enlighten Me!

joib

Congrat on your stretch. I can't wait until my 7 months is up. Your hair looks so thick and beautiful.