Financial/Investment Forum

Cleo

I'd definitely be interested in a financial/investment forum!! That's an excellent idea. Come on mods. :)

aqualung

I am unanimous in this. The 12 daily pro threads crowding the front page of the off topic forum are annoying. It's not the 12 daily pro forum.

Yes, I autosurf too.

NYRICAN1

aqualung said:
It'd be a good idea, considering the recent explosion of autosurfing threads. This way, they'd all stay grouped together.

The credit rating improvement thread could be pinned at the top of it.

I totally agree some info on improving your credit especially in terms of preparing for home buying would be very beneficial. one more for the financial forum . :)

Amina

Oh a Financial/Investment Forum would be great esp. for those whose parents never spoke to them about investing....the info. would be great.

Healthb4Length

I really would love to be apart of this forum because I think it's a great idea! I am wide open to anything that will help me financially...a sistah tired of being broke!:)

aqualung said:
I am unanimous in this. The 12 daily pro threads crowding the front page of the off topic forum are annoying. It's not the 12 daily pro forum.

Yes, I autosurf too.

So true so true. I'd like for there to be a place where I know I'm going to find all the 12daily threads. :lol:

ClassicChic

CandiceC said:
I can't believe more people haven't posted in this thread yet. I hope we can get a financial section soon.

I know. I wish more people would post. I want the ladies to know that this is not just about autosurfing. I am talking about homeownership, benefits of financing from a crdeit union vs a bank, pro/cons of borrowing from you 401k to finance you home, etc. This would pertain to money matters in general.

One more vote for the financial forum!!!! I am in desperate need of investment information and i want to buy a house in the future. Gotta get my money right!!!

Blessed24

This is absolutely necessary. For too long we have been lacking in Financial knowledge to help us rise above our present and past circumstances. And yes there are many areas of finance to be educated on which can help us become the Lender and not the Borrower. Ladies it's time to get our Finances in order....

PittiPat

I'm working on tidying up the credit of my husband and myself and could use some additional help. I would also like to learn a little more about investing and such. This forum would definitely be an asset.

secretdiamond

YES!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! I agrea with what everyone else has said so far!!! Some here already have the financial knowledge to be financially free, but the majority of us DON'T. Some have already figured out the puzzle and have found the key... why can't they be able to share this with us all? Share the love and spread the wealth!!!

andrea

I think it would be great and have often wondered why we didnt have one..

You have my vote..

kitchen_tician

Yes, I would LOVE :love: a financial/investment forum.

There are soooo many topics that could be discussed. Money, Stocks, Bonds, Student Loans, Interest Rates, 401k, 403b, Roth IRA's, Medicaid/Medicare benefits for parents, investing, loans, refinancing homes, Suze Norman stuff, credit cards, buying vs leasing car, insurance, mutual funds/annuities , Taxes, etc...

Sometimes you don't want to discuss these things with family and friends, because they'd be too involved in your business. So you could openly share ideas and find information. :)

Sooooooooooooooo much to discuss and it would be great if it was in one section. The annual subscription is worth it just for the financial/investment forum alone. :yep:

I vote YES!!!! Remember, "Smart Women Finish Rich".